male help

xBaeBeex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

feel like ive ben in a total slumber with my male alt.. 

im sick of the gianni body..and im looking to get that slim twink look. 

this is what my alt looks like right now (pictures)

but i hate the body and the arms and hands.. when I bought Gianni i was still new..and didnt know what i was doing. 

i am considering bezella jake.. but i want to go BOM..(because my main female account is) and its just easier.. so does anyone know any reasonably priced male BOM skins? 

the head I use is catwa Skell...(which i didnt even remember I had that >_> ..)

cassSL.JPG

emo.JPG

14 hours ago, xBaeBeex said:

feel like ive ben in a total slumber with my male alt.. 

im sick of the gianni body..and im looking to get that slim twink look. 

this is what my alt looks like right now (pictures)

but i hate the body and the arms and hands.. when I bought Gianni i was still new..and didnt know what i was doing. 

i am considering bezella jake.. but i want to go BOM..(because my main female account is) and its just easier.. so does anyone know any reasonably priced male BOM skins? 

the head I use is catwa Skell...(which i didnt even remember I had that >_> ..)

cassSL.JPG

emo.JPG

You can do BOM with Belleza Jake, it's just that you have to pick up a BOM applier from their mainstore (it's free) rather than just clicking a button on the hud as several other bodies do. But if you think about it as just a hud button that's separate from the main hud, you'll find it works in exactly the same way. Wear the applier "button", click it, and done. Then you can detach it and forget about it for ever.

Jake is probably the best male body for a femboy shape; you can slim it down quite a way with the sliders and it can also get pretty "curvy" too, if you want that. It's the only male body that ever seems to get any feminine clothing options.  Most creators of androgynous, unisex and cross-gender clothing will rig for Jake and Maitreya only.

Which brings me to another option... if you're not devoted to the head you already have, and you're willing to experiment with male skins on female heads (some of them work well - Catwa's Margeaux head is one such example), another popular option for femboy avatars is a Maitreya body with the V-Tech flat chest mod. I've used this combination for almost a year, though I've recently ditched the V-Tech and grown actual boobs. 

I've used a variety of male skins (mostly old classic ones rather than new BOM ones) but one of my favourite combinations is from Gessami; with the male body skin and the female (Gina) head skin. Their male and female skins are interchangeable with each other, with a perfect match at the neck, which is a genius idea that I've never seen from any other creator. Pink Fuel also does male chest options for their body skins, but the faces are much more feminine.

thanks for the reply guys! 

i didn't even remember what i had in my inventory.. (its really been that long) but i had a clef de peau head skin, and so i got the jake T2 tone (its not updated to bom..but...meh, said it will be) so i have a bom face but a alpha body.. (no neck seams!) ... 

ive played around the sliders...got it to look as slim as I could without looking starved. 

I did try a maitreya body with the vtech... but i dont know enough stores or clothes that sell vtech fits..so thats why i didn't get it. I also don't really want the "femboy" type.. slim adult angsty emo might be better to describe lol.. 

and with a new body (jake) i decided to grab a new outfit..! fake society.. and heres the finished look:

sky.JPG

sky02.JPG

sky03.JPG

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.