Looking for a SL Family

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 68 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well im guessing the title already explains this topic mainly, But just too be extra clear im a young adult from Europe i spent most of my time in SL blogging,taking pictures etc and im hoping too find a family or siblings that share the same interests unless the vibe is just really good between us then you dont need too be into the same interests, I can seem shy at first but if the vibe between us is perfect then i wont stop talking about the dumbest topics, If your interested then please send me a message in world :)

Just now, CutieGurlxD said:

Fashion interests/blogging taking pictures etc

Well I am interested in fashion, though I have never blogged, sometimes I think I should try it. I also love to take pictures, well actually taking pictures is something of an addiction for me

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2020 at 9:35 PM, Prisqua Newall said:

Have you found a family? I would love to have a daughter/son in SL and looking to adopt possibly two young adults.

Are  you still looking for a daughter? I'm 24 and have been looking for a family :) 

• 9 months later...
On 6/7/2020 at 7:59 AM, CutieGurlxD said:

Well im guessing the title already explains this topic mainly, But just too be extra clear im a young adult from Europe i spent most of my time in SL blogging,taking pictures etc and im hoping too find a family or siblings that share the same interests unless the vibe is just really good between us then you dont need too be into the same interests, I can seem shy at first but if the vibe between us is perfect then i wont stop talking about the dumbest topics, If your interested then please send me a message in world :)

hello ❤️ im looking for a  faimly also , but in the mean time would you like to be sisters ❤️ ?

On 4/20/2021 at 5:29 AM, kristy Corral said:

Haiii(: Im a 21 year old female still looking for a family as well! Id love to get to know u hehe

She probably found a family in a year now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 68 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.