Sign in to follow this  
Akashala

Looking for BDSM Places.

If anyone might know of any places that are BDSM related that would be good to meet people in the lifestyle. Moat places i have tried either no one is around, or very hard core sex places. which is not what i am looking for. I am a submissive/babygirl. and would like to find places that have discussions and just hang out and get to know other people.  Thank you for your time. and  any help you may have,  

16 hours ago, Akashala said:

If anyone might know of any places that are BDSM related that would be good to meet people in the lifestyle. Moat places i have tried either no one is around, or very hard core sex places. which is not what i am looking for. I am a submissive/babygirl. and would like to find places that have discussions and just hang out and get to know other people.  Thank you for your time. and  any help you may have,  

There are hundreds of places like that you just have to keep looking for the right one. Use the search function in the viewer you are on and type bdsm babygirl and see what comes up. some of the places may be mixed placed where its not just ddlg bdsm but a combination. looking for and finding the right owner/dom/daddy is not easy or fast.

Posted (edited)

Look for the groups:
A Meeting Place - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sos Community/32/13/22

Chapter2  - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chapter2/140/238/22.   (your can join the next two from here as well)

The Power Exchange - TPE 

BDSM - World News & Events

I don't know about the bottom 2, but I found them through A Meeting Place and Chapter2, which I know hold lots of discussions and events.  So I'm assuming the bottom two do as well.   I  normally get my announcements through various Femdom groups.   (If that's your thing, check out Femdom Community Connections

2nd edit...  you've already member of some of these groups, so you probably get the notices...  I'm a day late & a dollar short lol

Edited by Nadia Chatterbox
mistyped sim name