What's this male body?

suukz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I hope everyone's doing well. I find myself here often in the forum asking questions, so I'm sorry about that! Basically, I'm a user who really just logins in every now and then to dressup and log out until next time. It's not that fun but it distracts me and it's all I know to do! Most places I visit (Gay related) are incredibly dead and it can be frustrating since it makes me lack knowledge on where to shop and stuff but that's not the point. Anyway, I've seen this body type around a bit, and I've been wondering if you guys know which one it is? I have Maitreya Lara, but that's for more of a fem boy girly look, I also have Gianni but that's buff as hell 😁 - What would this body be? It'd be so cool to have this type of body shape for once. Thanks!

C) Dahvie Gloom @ Flickr.

Screenshot_5.png.58dc52614b955678832be60e66192c9a.png 

C) Elijah/Liamloves @ Flickr

Screenshot_6.png.78d28b1e9eabe606cca6337ab46d642a.png

Screenshot_7.png.b681ab283eb8ce2f9d0e902f4a721bf7.png 

Almost certainly Belleza 'Jake' with a considerable amount of shape slider work. The bubble butt is very distinctive, but it's the prominent inguinal crease built into the mesh that's visible in the 'striped shorts' image that gives it away.

• Like 2

If you find the hangouts you visit are empty... the two main possibilities are; the place isn't popular or you are there the wrong time of day.

Use in-world search and the Destination Guide to find places that match your interest. Check them out. Look around the places for events listings with time and date. The forum has an events listing section. 

What's HOT Now will show you where 20 or more avatars are hanging. 

Once you find a few people they can tell you what are the happening places, you'll find an active community.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Just thinking...

has anyone tried wearing female shapes with male mesh bodies and vice versa? 

Is it possible at all or does rigging go wild or anything?

Guess I know what I'm trying tomorrow...

I’ve done it accidentally with my Giani, It makes him look like a little person rather than feminine but I figure it’s just because of the intense muscles and the dainty shape combo

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

If you find the hangouts you visit are empty... the two main possibilities are; the place isn't popular or you are there the wrong time of day.

Use in-world search and the Destination Guide to find places that match your interest. Check them out. Look around the places for events listings with time and date. The forum has an events listing section. 

What's HOT Now will show you where 20 or more avatars are hanging. 

Once you find a few people they can tell you what are the happening places, you'll find an active community.

Noted, thank you! 

8 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Almost certainly Belleza 'Jake' with a considerable amount of shape slider work. The bubble butt is very distinctive, but it's the prominent inguinal crease built into the mesh that's visible in the 'striped shorts' image that gives it away.

Oh man, Thanks for the reply! Hopefully I can get mine to look like that too

On 6/7/2020 at 12:23 AM, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Just thinking...

has anyone tried wearing female shapes with male mesh bodies and vice versa? 

Is it possible at all or does rigging go wild or anything?

Guess I know what I'm trying tomorrow...

I have tried this and the results are... horrendous. It badly distorts the avatar at the back (either too far in or too far out, depending on which way round you do it)

• 11 months later...

Well, i'm Dahvie Gloom xD

Yes, is a male body, is Jake - Belleza ! 

I personally use with this deformer to look more skinnier 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Jake-Thin-Boy-Deformer/16317035

I also use female heads with the body, in this photo I'm using genus :) the skin is made by me, you can buy at Gloom

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Paradise%20Mountain/50/69/992

And I use a neckfix (that came with the skin) to fit male body in a female head.

Hope isnt so late to respond to this

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

16 minutes ago, Dahvie Gloom said:

Well, i'm Dahvie Gloom xD

Yes, is a male body, is Jake - Belleza ! 

I personally use with this deformer to look more skinnier 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Jake-Thin-Boy-Deformer/16317035

I also use female heads with the body, in this photo I'm using genus :) the skin is made by me, you can buy at Gloom

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Paradise Mountain/50/69/992

And I use a neckfix (that came with the skin) to fit male body in a female head.

Hope isnt so late to respond to this

Impressive work! I have heard about others asking if they can use a female head with a male body. Well, now we know.... ❤️ And your neck fix makes the Belleza neck look better too.

On 5/27/2021 at 5:30 PM, Marianne Little said:

Impressive work! I have heard about others asking if they can use a female head with a male body. Well, now we know.... ❤️ And your neck fix makes the Belleza neck look better too.

aw thank you ! you're so kind ❤️

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.