Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I have been asked.  Most they get out of me is help setting their viewer to allow them to log in a second account from their own computer.

Edited by Ardy Lay
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I owned a Ford Escort station wagon for 16 years. I had to wait for 13 or so of those years before I had the opportunity to spring the stupid joke that was forever in the back of my mind. While at a c

Well escorts can be classics these days and worth a lot.  You should probably do your homework before you buy   

ask them?  ..."are you a hooker" .. please post the replies...lol

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

I was offered L$5k by a guy once. It was real tempting. I was just at a beach. 5k is a lot of shopping. But he was arrogant and full of crap so I turned him down.

I've done a couple of paid for dates, (no sex), but it's hard work. Skye got L$1400, the best I could manage was L$800. That's alt envy.

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I was offered L$5k by a guy once. It was real tempting. I was just at a beach. 5k is a lot of shopping. But he was arrogant and full of crap so I turned him down.

£12.34, that was. Hey big spender!

 

  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I was offered L$5k by a guy once.

   Neph was offered L$50K by a guy that wanted her to 'vore' him, at a random gym. I turned it down, he begged, and eventually raised it to L$65K. Still didn't take it.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Orwar said:

   Neph was offered L$50K by a guy that wanted her to 'vore' him, at a random gym. I turned it down, he begged, and eventually raised it to L$65K. Still didn't take it.

Knowing what vore is, be glad Neph turned down. *goes on hurt for sick bucket*

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GemmaStone9 said:

I often wonder how many of the ladies standing around - looking glamorous and sexy - are hookers. Am I being cynical, or what?

 I think they usually advertise in their profile. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Well escorts can be classics these days and worth a lot.  You should probably do your homework before you buy

Whereas the Hooker is always classic and never age.

 

Edited by ChinRey
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Orwar said:

   Neph was offered L$50K by a guy that wanted her to 'vore' him, at a random gym. I turned it down, he begged, and eventually raised it to L$65K. Still didn't take it.

Heck, I'll take it.  Who is it? lol  I just looked it up...it says "vore" is pretend or imagination only anyways.  So, how could he know if I am imaging it or not?  

Edited by FairreLilette
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

So, how could he know if I am imaging it or not?  

   Because this is SL, where people turn their weird sexual fantasies into virtual reality. His avatar was also about 6 centimetres tall. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, TDD123 said:

Elaborate on the difference between those two words for me, please ?

The price usually!
 

 

4 hours ago, Gatogateau said:

Standing around ... shopping events? You're a guy pretending to be a woman, and a pretty clueless one at that

With Jenna that usually means she's lagging like a mofo because too many idiots are wearing too much 'bling' and sh*te and have their stupid pets with them!

Edit: Just noticed that fluffy Gato cat has officially reached 500 posts!....Now she can change her title and we'll never see another post again until her finge...umm claws  recover! Congrat's.

Edited by Dano Seale
Forgot to add..
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Orwar said:

   Because this is SL, where people turn their weird sexual fantasies into virtual reality. His avatar was also about 6 centimetres tall. 

So, it would have to go inside my avatar?  Ok, weird.  But, that's a lot of money!   In rl, it says it's just imagined though.  I'll look it up so as not to derail.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dano Seale said:

With Jenna that usually means she's lagging like a mofo because too many idiots are wearing too much 'bling' and sh*te and have their stupid pets with them!

Yeah, I wrote my post in haste and my syntax was lousy.

I meant if the OP was hanging around shopping events watching teh smexxy ladies wondering if they are hookers, then OP is probably a guy, etc. The women at the shopping events are probably not hookers (unless it says so on their profiles as someone else mentioned). But hookers have to shop too!

I mean, ewwww, just think about that. Ew ew ew. I'm in a herd with 40 other female avatars at some shopping event trying to justify another pair of shoes. If it happens to be a day that I dressed, instead of showing up in all demos and barefoot with no hair (it happens) and so look Ah-Dor-Able, is there some creep lurking over in the corner sussing us all out wondering if all 40 of us are prostitutes? ew ew ew

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gatogateau said:

Yeah, I wrote my post in haste

It was your 500th post so the haste is understandable, lol. (I added an edit about it but you must have already read and were typing your reply).

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dano Seale said:

Edit: Just noticed that fluffy Gato cat has officially reached 500 posts!....Now she can change her title and we'll never see another post again until her finge...umm claws  recover! Congrat's.

Woot! I didn't notice. Cool. I have no idea what to do or say with my new found power! I'm feeling a lot of pressure for it to be stellar and it won't be and I'll get all anxious and... I think  I need a lie down.

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Both Seicher and the cat are feeling very badly about themselves now because nobody has ever offered to pay her/them/it for any kind of sex. :::soft sobs:::

As to the vore... hm. I dunno. Maybe? For a lot of $L? (but like Amina said, twelve whole Pounds!). Seicher, probably not. The cat? A 6 cm avi? In a heart beat. :) I'd bat it about first though.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gatogateau said:

I mean, ewwww, just think about that. Ew ew ew. I'm in a herd with 40 other female avatars at some shopping event trying to justify another pair of shoes. If it happens to be a day that I dressed, instead of showing up in all demos and barefoot with no hair (it happens) and so look Ah-Dor-Able, is there some creep lurking over in the corner sussing us all out wondering if all 40 of us are prostitutes? ew ew ew

Yeah, lost in this conversation somehow is this rather salient point: that apparently you can identify a prostitute or escort by how they dress?

Definitely gross. And sexist. And, although I generally dress pretty "modestly," just f*** that, right?

7 minutes ago, Gatogateau said:

I meant if the OP was hanging around shopping events watching teh smexxy ladies wondering if they are hookers, then OP is probably a guy, etc.

In my earlyish days here, I occasionally would pop over to the Red Light district of New Amsterdam, don a scripted/animated pair of roller skates, and just skate around chatting with the prostitutes there. It was particularly fun skating in circles around the customers.

I learned a lot!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gatogateau said:

I'm feeling a lot of pressure for it to be stellar and it won't be and I'll get all anxious and... I think  I need a lie down.

   I expected you would have had one ready. I'm not mad though, I'm just disappointed. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10575424

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Orwar said:

   I expected you would have had one ready. I'm not mad though, I'm just disappointed. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10575424

OH GOD! The pressure mounts! And *every* sub knows when a D-type says he's "disappointed" that you've just done some mortal sin type bad thing and...

 

th_Panic.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gatogateau said:

Both Seicher and the cat are feeling very badly about themselves now because nobody has ever offered to pay her/them/it for any kind of sex. :::soft sobs::

Cheer up! You can hold hands with me if you like while we skip to the "findom" training centre. (apparently the money's a lot easier to come by!)  🙂

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, yes.

But, as I've never been offered money, I'm clearly doing something very wrong.

Ikr? But you're an upstanding pillar of society. I'm not. I mean, Me Too! And... nada. I think it is that I dress too modestly, too, like you said of yourself. Ask Maddy (Maddie?)( that woman with the avatars... ) She visited the underwater build the other day and I was cloaked in one of my two bathing suits...(I had forgotten how :::cough::: totally modest and nun-like it was), and when Maddy showed up I was (truthfully) a little uncomfortable in my choice of attire. :) ) (It is also translucent, but it has sparkles! Really pretty sparkles!) So I need less clothes and more boobs probably and then I too might be able to get a few icky offers for money that I may or may not take???

 

Snapshot_001 (3).png

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dano Seale said:

Cheer up! You can hold hands with me if you like while we skip to the "findom" training centre. (apparently the money's a lot easier to come by!)  🙂

Yebbit, doesn't that imply that *I* would give money to Doms? I'm kinky not stupid. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gatogateau said:

I'm kinky not stupid.

   Gasps.

   Kink shaming?! 

   *holds up the sarcasm sign*

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Orwar said:

   Gasps.

   Kink shaming?! 

   *holds up the sarcasm sign*

Oh Mah Gerd!

Luckily I had just set down my glass of water and THEN read that.

I'm sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. Jeez. Now I'll have to sit in on some endless group talk on som region and discuss my feelings about that.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...