Jump to content

Hookers, or not?


GemmaStone9
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 512 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I know what a sales funnel is. In the context, it sounded like it meant something else. But good to know that was intentional.

For some reason, I'm starting to wish I hadn't said anything. 

This?

Funnel:

"A tube or pipe that is wide at the top and narrow at the bottom, used for guiding liquid or powder into a small opening."

/me giggles insanely

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, halebore Aeon said:

Maybe they are just afk or, just busy doing other things on their screen.

Believe me, they aren't Escorts. I AM one!!! We don't just stand around trying to look sexy. We actively search for clients, and don't waste our time like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Believe me, they aren't Escorts. I AM one!!! We don't just stand around trying to look sexy. We actively search for clients, and don't waste our time like that.

I wasn't saying they were escorts. I was just saying the people who are standing around, are probably just afk or busy doing something. I know I am notorious for it. Be in SL and stand around, while I watch YouTube or something. That or they could be camming around the sim looking at it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, halebore Aeon said:

I wasn't saying they were escorts. I was just saying the people who are standing around, are probably just afk or busy doing something. I know I am notorious for it. Be in SL and stand around, while I watch YouTube or something. That or they could be camming around the sim looking at it.

I know you weren't lol!!! It was the OP. I replied to Gemma already. I'm just letting you know about ourselves!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I know you weren't lol!!! It was the OP. I replied to Gemma already. I'm just letting you know about ourselves!!!

ahh okay. Makes sense. Yeah, I am really bad for standing around!!. Lol. I get into something and forget I am even online. Lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I wasn't able to access the thread at all. The "you do not have permission" thing.

I think this happened, because the thread got moved from the upper forums down to the adult forum. I assume if you try to acess the thread in a way, that makes the forum software try to navigate to the old position of the thread, this triggers the message. Or it had just happened while it got moved, didn't tried it myself.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

I think this happened, because the thread got moved from the upper forums down to the adult forum. I assume if you try to acess the thread in a way, that makes the forum software try to navigate to the old position of the thread, this triggers the message. Or it had just happened while it got moved, didn't tried it myself.

I didn't know there was a separate Adult forum. And why is Adult "down" ???  Being Adult doesn't equate with unintelligent!!! This last comment isn't directed at you, but in general.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

I didn't know there was a separate Adult forum. And why is Adult "down" ???  Being Adult doesn't equate with unintelligent!!! This last comment isn't directed at you, but in general.

Its not an insult.. Its lower on the page.. IE down the page.. Lord, calm down, not everything is an attack.. How does it being down even remotely equate to unintelligent? 

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 512 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...