ITMAFIOSO

Amazing Location 15 sims from Blake Sea ! 31488m with 10810 prim!

Want to live very close to Blake heres your chance amazing waterfront parcel available for purchase. Currently occupied by my Marina. I have not set it for sale but if you contact me can be done ASAP. ,Again this is a protected waterfront parcel there isnt much you can not achieve with this land. 31488 meters and over 10k prim!!

Priced at 800k possibly negotiable 

Balista is the sim check out the landmark message Marco Corleone aka itmafioso with any questions !

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Balista/120/206/26

Hey, had a quick glance at the parcel; interested if if still available for purchase to discuss a little more. 

I was being diplomatic - your price of 750k lindens is nearly £3000 gbp - that's 6 months mortgage payment in RL.

Edited by Adamburp Adamczyk
typo, blaming the new wireless keyboard.

guess you amateurs are not aware of Blake Sea pricing . If you did you would realize the price listed is less then most per sqm . Educate your selves before posting such dumb comments 

@ITMAFIOSO: Well mr DumbDumb-dreamer that is only because its all rentals there at blake sea and people dont like to really sell land but rent it out instead! you will loose your shirt there selling at that price and tomorrow new tierpayment for you LOL! Get your own facts straith befor calling others amateurs.