Animesh horses - how customizable?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Judging from past posts, it seems like there are horse enthusiasts here, so I thought I would ask to see if anyone knows. Do any animesh horses allow for things like adding a braided mane? I understand that some accessories, like saddlebags, may not move properly with an animesh horse, so should I give up on trying to find one compatible with a hunter braid and just get a bento horse? I was hoping to eventually have land and keep my horse rezzed at home, which is why I was interested in animesh. I'm trying to figure out whether the mental picture of the horse I want may be incompatible with having that horse ever living on my land. 

I can only attest to the customizability of Teegle horses, because that's the only one that I am familiar with, but you can customize (replace) not only the skin, but also the manes, hooves, tails, etc. You can add accessories (I have seen reindeer horns and more) and all of it would be compatible with them roaming your land. 
So go ahead, check out some of the stores out there that offer horses, see what else they have other than their own products. Third parties are usually invaluable to the success of a product after all 🙂

Both Teegle and Waterhorse horses are very customisable. Waterhorse in particular gives you a lot of options for free in the hud, whereas Teegle horses come with only one look and anything else you will have to pay for. But there are skins, manes and tails and all sorts of other add-ons available for both brands.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1417 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.