Login system buggered

MBeatrix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Now it's the login system that isn't working. It's not recognizing the username or the password.

[EDIT] When I try to load the dashboard on any browser, I'm directed to the GSP, which shows nothing about this issue.

[EDIT 2] I just logged in. It was a temporary issue, I hope... Well, all issues are temporary but hopefully this was a short one.

Edited by MBeatrix
adding info

15 minutes ago, MBeatrix said:

Now it's the login system that isn't working. It's not recognizing the username or the password.

[EDIT] When I try to load the dashboard on any browser, I'm directed to the GSP, which shows nothing about this issue.

Yes, I cannot log in my avatars same issue, got one in about 10 mins ago, then others all get that message too.

Hello!

Same here. After recently having rezzing issues, tp crashes and lag allover the place now the top of the pops, I can´t login anymore for any reason after I was online before and ended up crashing in a tp again and get the message "Despite our best efforts, something unexpected has gone wrong". Congrats

Hey,

I cannot login either. The beta grid seems to be working fine. the Second Life web site doesn't work either for me. On the grid they say that it's something related to skrill account billing and they probably borked something through that

7 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I can't log in either.  Just keep an eye on the grid status, they probably just recieving reports now and will update it

early weekend... not before monday :)

btw i can log in again at the main grid.. ..and finally able to get into a event..

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

early weekend... not before monday :)

btw i can log in again at the main grid..

I am still getting "Despite our best efforts....."   I didn't want to log in anyway.  I just tried it to check before the sky is falling in posts start.  

• Like 1

Something definitely happened. Marketplace transactions failed. also teleports. Very roughly, 2am to 3am. with log-in numbers plummeting by at least 8000.

The login tracker I use showed the start of that, and then the API it uses failed. I've seen that happen often enough to wonder if it is a coincidence...

The recovery, somewhere between 3:01am and 3:07am, included a jump of about 5000 logins. It feels a bit high, it's such a huge chunk of the normal log-in level for the time of day.

I can see why a Marketplace transaction might depend on an ID check, but a teleport?

No sign of problems with my connection since the weekend (I am not using the older, unreliable, hardware that prompted the Second Life reboot meme, and I know what I can expect).

7 hours ago, arabellajones said:

Something definitely happened. Marketplace transactions failed. also teleports. Very roughly, 2am to 3am. with log-in numbers plummeting by at least 8000.

The login tracker I use showed the start of that, and then the API it uses failed. I've seen that happen often enough to wonder if it is a coincidence...

The recovery, somewhere between 3:01am and 3:07am, included a jump of about 5000 logins. It feels a bit high, it's such a huge chunk of the normal log-in level for the time of day.

I can see why a Marketplace transaction might depend on an ID check, but a teleport?

No sign of problems with my connection since the weekend (I am not using the older, unreliable, hardware that prompted the Second Life reboot meme, and I know what I can expect).

teleports check id to make sure your not banned from a region or the region owner has it set where you need payment information in profile.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.