If I delete my outfits, will I then lose my clothes and items that is listed in that outfit?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

The contents of the 'My Outfits' folder is just links to the location of the other items elsewhere in your inventory. So, if you delete a subfolder from 'My Outfits' it will just delete the links, not the actual items which will remain in their normal locations in your inventory. Yayy! :)

• Like 1

I'm so glad you guys answered this but.. I made an outfit then I update them often. As I update I kinda delete the outdated ones( to clear up clutter).. I'm always anxious right before I click "Empty Trash" after deleting the outfits. Is that also safe ? will I keep my items purchased?

No problem.

However, there is a trash bug you should be aware of.  It has been known for entire folders to put themselves into the Trash without their owner noticing.  Then, when they routinely empty the Trash...eek, all my clothes are gone!!!

Before emptying the Trash, open it and check to see that you are actually deleting only the things you meant to.

• Thanks 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.