looking for roleplayer

Looking for any female roleplayer which is more focused on roleplaying than just looks, for a technological, sexual and long term roleplaying.

Looking for someone that really wants to be objetized without loosing its hability to decide when given the choice but that will understand its position and willing to give up its own freedom. (on sl only of course).

Alts are accepted but not mesh bodies because they do not allow full morphing capabilities.

Of coure the graphic part is important but the roleplayer should be able to give that option to its owner as it will become an object. and objects do not choose how they look.

If interested email to stelarfox@gmail.com or contact online to Fox Paragorn.

I will not answer this thred on the forum.

• Haha 1

Yet this is a discussion forum, so you must expect discussion.   Let me see, you require someone who is, or pretends to be, female, and who is prepared to be, and at the same time not be, free to make their own decisions.  Well, nothing confusing about that, certainly.  Would a piece of electrified Plasticine do the job?

• Haha 2
On 6/2/2020 at 10:21 AM, Garnet Psaltery said:

Yet this is a discussion forum, so you must expect discussion.   Let me see, you require someone who is, or pretends to be, female, and who is prepared to be, and at the same time not be, free to make their own decisions.  Well, nothing confusing about that, certainly.  Would a piece of electrified Plasticine do the job?

Fox is into gynoids and robot  based rp.. used to share a group with them  before..

He doesn't want a female  he wants a piece of property a docile piece of meat to own and toy with and manipulate. He's not a real dom by any means. 

A bit of a misogynist...possible narcissistic too.

"Objects don't get to choose' total  bs.. proof of not being a real or respectable dom..there is always choice and consent and neither can be taken or forced..it must be given and  can be removed at any point in time for any reason.. regardless if the dom/owner/master try's to claim any different..

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

If you really think i am looking to just have someone as a furniture, you clearly did not read my post or you did and did not understood what the words on it means.

as Roleplaying is not just posing someone so, just with that word cannot be what you meant.