Please disallow slurs as product tags on Marketplace.

Aemeth Lysette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

The ones in blue have nothing to do with it. 

Your censorship has grown so insanely that you don’t see free characters with a positive. Forever whining just listen. There is a lot of free stuff in my store, they don’t pay attention to it. If only they would have done something for free. And then they discussed other people! You discussed a person, and you stole a picture in your profile from Google pictures. You yourself haven’t invented anything of yourself, you are a miserable and low person. I apologize for my English)) It feels like the competitors rebelled))

21 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Perhaps it's about time that the forum software is set on fire, just for the better of it.

Enough explosive material around here lately.

The most unhelpful community. Which eats itself from the inside. Gossip and provocation. Nothing more to do. Better at Inworld to communicate with people, more useful co-factor. How well in this gadyushnik 10 years did not communicate

To be honest, as a newcomer to this place, I don’t understand who writes to anyone, since I’m not a professional in English. Write specifically for lehaab)) If you write to me) I will then read the topic, if anyone is interested in my opinion))

10 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Can't we still keep slurs against inbred ignorant uneducated white people? 

ONLY 'white' people are inbred and/or ignorant and/or uneducated?

It does a cause no good to reduce yourself to the level that you claim others to be. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, lehaab said:
15 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

The ones in blue have nothing to do with it. 

Your censorship has grown so insanely that you don’t see free characters with a positive. Forever whining just listen. There is a lot of free stuff in my store, they don’t pay attention to it. If only they would have done something for free. And then they discussed other people! You discussed a person, and you stole a picture in your profile from Google pictures. You yourself haven’t invented anything of yourself, you are a miserable and low person. I apologize for my English)) It feels like the competitors rebelled))

Whether or not someone creates or sells anything has nothing to do with them being able to comment on stores that are spamming keywords.

You have products that are using keywords that do not apply to the product -- even if they are not slurs.  That is considered keyword spamming and your items can be taken down because of it.  I've made a note to check your store when I get done with work today, so that I can report any items where you are spamming keywords.

Note that I will tell you up front -- I am not a creator and do not sell anything in the MP at this time.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Note that I will tell you up front -- I am not a creator and do not sell anything in the MP at this time.

You yourself are spam and do not understand the keywords and how they are forbidden. Some people are better off not sticking their nose in what they are not good at.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

ONLY 'white' people are inbred and/or ignorant and/or uneducated?

It does a cause no good to reduce yourself to the level that you claim others to be.

Why would I look to other "groups" when my own group is the cause of the most suffering?

7 hours ago, lehaab said:

You yourself are spam and do not understand the keywords and how they are forbidden. Some people are better off not sticking their nose in what they are not good at.

Will you explain "the keywords and how they are forbidden" to us?  This should be good.

Our humorists are already making this up. Soon the black square in photoshop will look bigger than the white one))
I'm not the only one whose nerves are messed up by your problems there)) Already the whole world is laughing))
I accidentally found a demotivator in a social network. In the theme of design and 3D graphics. About the mess with the black color. People come up with memes)
I apologize for my English) Memory reference  . I will not answer anyone else. Because there is nobody here. There is a herd that has nothing to do. other than discussing people. Good mood to you all!

xd9a0kbC.png

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

If there happens to be someone doing something against the TOS and getting away with it, report it and find something meaningful to do with your white privilege. For example, how about addressing the real problem in the world of human slavery that consists of all genders, including children, that are sold in the sex industry. We should be thankful that cootie virus has cancelled major sporting and entertainment events so that there's less places for these people to be sold. There really are actual things hurting people in the real world, you know. Sticks and stones... you ever hear that idea? The big problem with addressing the original problem is that most people do not understand that after launch a gaming company drastically reduces their staff and since this is the real world employment of those who have to go through your every complaint, we are talking about hiring more people. Do we want to increase the cost of SL for everyone, including upset merchants already upset about merchant fees? What platform will there be if the fees keep increasing? The moral of this story: Report what you find is offensive and don't forget there are really dangerous things happening in the real world that need your help. Something to think about after lock down. Policing speech isn't going to actually help anyone in any way other than feelings. I bet those sold in the sex slave trade are hurt by far worse.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2020 at 8:42 AM, Saucey Sinister said:

If there happens to be someone doing something against the TOS and getting away with it, report it and find something meaningful to do with your white privilege. For example, how about addressing the real problem in the world of human slavery that consists of all genders, including children, that are sold in the sex industry. We should be thankful that cootie virus has cancelled major sporting and entertainment events so that there's less places for these people to be sold. There really are actual things hurting people in the real world, you know. Sticks and stones... you ever hear that idea? The big problem with addressing the original problem is that most people do not understand that after launch a gaming company drastically reduces their staff and since this is the real world employment of those who have to go through your every complaint, we are talking about hiring more people. Do we want to increase the cost of SL for everyone, including upset merchants already upset about merchant fees? What platform will there be if the fees keep increasing? The moral of this story: Report what you find is offensive and don't forget there are really dangerous things happening in the real world that need your help. Something to think about after lock down. Policing speech isn't going to actually help anyone in any way other than feelings. I bet those sold in the sex slave trade are hurt by far worse.

Watch that first step, it's a doosie. 

On 6/25/2020 at 8:42 AM, Saucey Sinister said:

find something meaningful to do with your white privilege.

I'm not white, friend. I'm black! Everything you mentioned, I know. The world is trash. I was imbued with the awareness of how terrible it truly is, just by growing up. Contrary to popular belief, it's possible to be concerned about many things--the thing you see me pursue here doesn't imply I'm apathetic about anything else.

I appreciate you attempting to educate someone like this, but we come from all walks of life here. Just wanted to address that even though it's been a minute. Thanks!

Edited by Aemeth Lysette
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2020 at 2:03 AM, Aemeth Lysette said:

I'm not white, friend. I'm black! Everything you mentioned, I know. The world is trash. I was imbued with the awareness of how terrible it truly is, just by growing up. Contrary to popular belief, it's possible to be concerned about many things--the thing you see me pursue here doesn't imply I'm apathetic about anything else.

I appreciate you attempting to educate someone like this, but we come from all walks of life here. Just wanted to address that even though it's been a minute. Thanks!

Thank you for this thread.  In spite of the ignorance of some of the posters, I think it's vital to make this a more friendly place for everyone, not just white folks.  White folks are NOT the default people on the planet.  Numerically, the default people are actually the rest of us...  Better yet, there should be no default person... we are all individuals and there are many and sundry beautiful colours, cultures and traditions.  All we would like is to be accepted and not to be portrayed in ugly ways.  I really do hope Linden will take a look at some of the pages in the MP. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DeepBlueJoy said:

Thank you for this thread.  In spite of the ignorance of some of the posters, I think it's vital to make this a more friendly place for everyone, not just white folks.  White folks are NOT the default people on the planet.  Numerically, the default people are actually the rest of us...  Better yet, there should be no default person... we are all individuals and there are many and sundry beautiful colours, cultures and traditions.  All we would like is to be accepted and not to be portrayed in ugly ways.  I really do hope Linden will take a look at some of the pages in the MP. 

White people are the default folk of SL. Not saying that's a good thing but it's what happens when the software is developed in the US, and mostly caters to English speakers. Literally 90% of the product ads by mainstream stores in SL feature a white woman/man. 9% might have a black person, the 1% are the other ethnicities like Asian or Mexican or something. I go to crowded sims often and that percentage is also what I see in avatars.

I'm not white, I'm Asian, and I feel disadvantaged or even discriminated against in pretty much everywhere in SL cause I refuse to make my avatar look like your garden variety (tanned) white woman with blonde or brown hair.

Edited by MelodicRain

5 hours ago, MelodicRain said:

White people are the default folk of SL. Not saying that's a good thing but it's what happens when the software is developed in the US, and mostly caters to English speakers. Literally 90% of the product ads by mainstream stores in SL feature a white woman/man. 9% might have a black person, the 1% are the other ethnicities like Asian or Mexican or something. I go to crowded sims often and that percentage is also what I see in avatars.

I'm not white, I'm Asian, and I feel disadvantaged or even discriminated against in pretty much everywhere in SL cause I refuse to make my avatar look like your garden variety (tanned) white woman with blonde or brown hair.

It is hard to find any non white avatar components, particularly ones that don't look stereotypical. It is even worse for males.  I have NEVER seen a decent Asian male avi.  I created a black male avi for a friend and that was so hard.  If i want to find a monstrous looking avi that is 'ghetto' they are a dime a dozen.  creating a male avi that looks human and is not white... that is a major undertaking.

33 minutes ago, DeepBlueJoy said:

It is hard to find any non white avatar components, particularly ones that don't look stereotypical. It is even worse for males.  I have NEVER seen a decent Asian male avi.  I created a black male avi for a friend and that was so hard.  If i want to find a monstrous looking avi that is 'ghetto' they are a dime a dozen.  creating a male avi that looks human and is not white... that is a major undertaking.

i think you should look around a bit more, your statement is way to generalizing. It's possible to create other than causasian men quite easy.

On 9/3/2020 at 1:08 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

i think you should look around a bit more, your statement is way to generalizing. It's possible to create other than causasian men quite easy.

Of course it is possible or i would not have done it. But easy? No. Availability of non ghetto looking black male skins for example is *not* easy.

There may be more Asian skins than I know as i am limited to sources in English, French or Spanish. I do not speak Chinese, Japanese or Korean. I do know AK offered an Asian male head, which is a good thing.

The fact us that the offerings are mostly European and what is not European skews hard toward stereotype.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.