cannot stop dancing

shanelle Cerise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have literally tried everything to stop, I was fine when i came in, i went around SL, i shopped i did not put anything new on, i went to the hair store i normally go to, i tried on many hairs, and then i deleted all demos.. i have been in SL over 11 years, this has NEVER once happened to me. I'm doing the ugly monkey dance, i cannot stop, i tried clearing cache, i did the ipconfig /flushdns that did not work, i cleared cache twice? i did all the caches, i've rebooted 4 times in a row, i tried stopping and revoking any active animations, i tried stopping animations by force - worked for all of 2 seconds then back to ugly monkey dance - I am FAR from a monkey I assure you... and I tried puting my belly dance hud on, and turning on and off, nothing worked, still did ugly monkey dance -- there is NO FIRESTORM AO on my viewer, nothing active, i use the expensive TUTY's ao, and that was detached - my collar detached - I do NOT have RLV enabled on my viewer at all, advanced is set, i'm an advanced user, i checked all debug settings, i have taken off all my clothing, i hit detach all, i hit DERUTH in avatar and avatar health, and i still as RUTH, danced ugly monkey, so all your "help suggestions --- sucked. I need real answers on what to do, this is BS. i have zero mesh on, and nothing on at all except my system crap, and i'm ugly and doing ugly monkey dance, no ao's on, NOTHING ON ME AT ALL!  WTF!

5 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, shanelle Cerise said:

I have literally tried everything to stop, I was fine when i came in, i went around SL, i shopped i did not put anything new on, i went to the hair store i normally go to, i tried on many hairs, and then i deleted all demos.. i have been in SL over 11 years, this has NEVER once happened to me. I'm doing the ugly monkey dance, i cannot stop, i tried clearing cache, i did the ipconfig /flushdns that did not work, i cleared cache twice? i did all the caches, i've rebooted 4 times in a row, i tried stopping and revoking any active animations, i tried stopping animations by force - worked for all of 2 seconds then back to ugly monkey dance - I am FAR from a monkey I assure you... and I tried puting my belly dance hud on, and turning on and off, nothing worked, still did ugly monkey dance -- there is NO FIRESTORM AO on my viewer, nothing active, i use the expensive TUTY's ao, and that was detached - my collar detached - I do NOT have RLV enabled on my viewer at all, advanced is set, i'm an advanced user, i checked all debug settings, i have taken off all my clothing, i hit detach all, i hit DERUTH in avatar and avatar health, and i still as RUTH, danced ugly monkey, so all your "help suggestions --- sucked. I need real answers on what to do, this is BS. i have zero mesh on, and nothing on at all except my system crap, and i'm ugly and doing ugly monkey dance, no ao's on, NOTHING ON ME AT ALL!  WTF!

Well, I've checked the date, and it's not April Fool's Day, and at the risk of being told I am giving you another stupid suggestion here goes.

Is this ugly monkey dance happening EVERYWHERE you teleport to, or have you been faddling about with your avatar just on the same sim/region?

Long shot number two - have you tried using other viewers to see if the problem happens with them also? 

Truly quite intrigued by this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shanelle Cerise said:

here another sucking suggestion... did you fiddle with animation huds/objects?..if a wearable is rezzed at your home the avatar can be animated by that.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.