Farm hand needed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1406 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there I'm looking for a DFS farm hand to help with my large farm its not overly hard work a lot of click and sit kinda stuff in return I will give you space on my land and 500 prim.. I will provide all you need to get this job done all I need is the labor as it can get time consuming and I need that time for other things in SL..

That said if you contact me and take this job you will be expected to actually do the job in a timely manner and it needs to be done at least once a day so if you honestly cannot commit to this then please do not try the last worker did not work out as they were letting things go and that takes time and lin from me to go back and do their job..

Along those lines no students I'm sorry but honestly you prob don't have the time and I'm not going through that again..Other then that I don't care what avi you are or what you do in your own home which will be on the same land as the farm so if your not afraid of doing some work each day and want a nice home in SL then this might be a good opportunity for you! feel free to IM me in world and I will get back to you soon as I can...Thanks Ren

• Like 1

Hi there thanks for the reply and interest how long it takes can vary honestly ide say the min will be an hour and a half a day it can go quicker if you use a alt and if you keep things up well it will go quicker hope this some what answers your question if your still interested IM me in world (ladysenirasilver)) and we can talk...Thanks!

Edit to add please be able to at least hear voice you do not have to talk back just hear as it makes it easier to explain things and please be fluent in English at least some what so we can communicate well...

Edited by LadySeniraSilver

Hi there due to people taking this job and not actually doing it we have decided to just do it ourselves as we no longer care to be jerked around sorry if this offends anyone so yeah we are good thanks to all who IMed if I could close this thread I would but I don't think I can...so just putting it out there that we are no longer looking for help..

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1406 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.