You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I first came to SL I thought it was a role play social game that is all fun, Only to find out there are some real life components to this game; especially when it comes to relationships here. Now there are some people who take this as all roleplay and that is fine for some people, but others don't. I was even fortunate enough to meet people who met on SL and are married IRL. With Second Life (with everything that is on the internet) there can be serious danger to your person information so please don't give anyone anything that you wouldn't want to be exposed to the public. Also just take as much precautions as possible when you are meeting someone on SL for the first time as well. The finally thing that want leave you all with is, that when it comes on to love on SL if things are not working out and your not happy, you can always walk away from the relationship. I know a few of you might be thinking but we made a life on SL or we spent so much time with them that if I leave that person, my SL I wont be the same again. This is why I always say this,

It is not the avatar that truly matters but the person behind the screen of the Avatar.

that being said, it is possible to be unhappy in a SL relationship and it can be for many reasons, and when talking it out doesn't work and sitting the relationship is making you unhappy, that's the key time to leave a relationship. One more thing I forgot to add was it possible to get hurt emotionally here on SL because as my quote explains, you are playing with real people and people have real emotions. We should always try to respect each other on SL. That's all for now and have a great day 😊.

1 hour ago, J4ckyJ7 said:

When I first came to SL I thought it was a role play social game that is all fun, Only to find out there are some real life components to this game; especially when it comes to relationships here. Now there are some people who take this as all roleplay and that is fine for some people, but others don't. I was even fortunate enough to meet people who met on SL and are married IRL. With Second Life (with everything that is on the internet) there can be serious danger to your person information so please don't give anyone anything that you wouldn't want to be exposed to the public. Also just take as much precautions as possible when you are meeting someone on SL for the first time as well. The finally thing that want leave you all with is, that when it comes on to love on SL if things are not working out and your not happy, you can always walk away from the relationship. I know a few of you might be thinking but we made a life on SL or we spent so much time with them that if I leave that person, my SL I wont be the same again. This is why I always say this,

that being said, it is possible to be unhappy in a SL relationship and it can be for many reasons, and when talking it out doesn't work and sitting the relationship is making you unhappy, that's the key time to leave a relationship. One more thing I forgot to add was it possible to get hurt emotionally here on SL because as my quote explains, you are playing with real people and people have real emotions. We should always try to respect each other on SL. That's all for now and have a great day 😊.

Sounds like RL too

• Like 6
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.