Vella Catronis

Furry friendly, human friendly, fantasy/sci-fi rp sims of 2020

I came back into SL after Covid hit anyone know of any furry friendly sims that also has a moderate amount of human players too? I'm tired of the over-abundance of floof and want some variety but so far it's either a sim with nude furries who complain at anyone speaking their opinion about the lack of clothing with their junk hanging around while other sims are mostly "Obey our rules or GTFO" or "No furries allow, PERIOD.". It's getting frustrating, sooo I hope you guys point me to to nice rp sim.

Posted (edited)

It seems like Remnants of Earth at least has the potential to be something like what you're looking for. 

It's a sci-fi western with canonical furry, human, and other races. It also has an extensive HUD system with credits and an inventory, and seems to be designed for someone who wants to simulate playing a profession in a wild, often unlawful and dangerous (but exciting!) universe. Seems very tabletop inspired. https://www.remnantsofearth.com/index.php 

Unfortunately, I cannot personally say what the place is like because I never get around to roleplaying there - I just stare at the pretty website and dream and drool. I once got as far as to make a Shivan character and get his ID badge, but then I walked around and saw it was mostly furries and didn't come back. But that was YEARS ago, and may well have been the time of day - I have no idea how many humans / human-like types are there now. Maybe someone else knows more.

Edited by Dariusz Tenenbaum

Posted (edited)

Midgar is ff7 right? I don't see how furries or anthros are allowed.

Edit: Sorry Midgar is a no go, It IS in fact furry friendly but again the vast majority IS furries but not just any furries but cartoony furries and that just ruins the immersion man. Also they seem to lack humans which is really odd for a ff7 rp sim.

Edited by Vella Catronis
update

You could try Taris, but that is Star Wars related and you can only be races from Star Wars. There are furry based Star War races that you can play, but yeah most people on there are either human or aliens. 

I am not as familiar with star wars lore sadly, and the only sci-fi rp sim I am experienced with is ROE but that shut down. RIP you beautiful sim.

Too bad star wars rp sims dont allow furries.  Some the old Galaxy Guide rp supplements for Star Wars by West End games had characters that looked like furries to me.  You could create a whole race of furries suppressed or enslaved by the Empire.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, rushingaround said:

You could create a whole race of furries suppressed or enslaved by the Empire.

Please, don't. Furries want to be included, but don't want to be included that would make sense within the lore. If they'd this this they would have to deal with the entire storm of the salvery debate. So, a lot of sims choose the safe route; No furries allowed!

As someone who ran an Anime RP sim allowing Neko/Foxgirl/Whatchamacallit characters (which are humans with animal ears), and even adjusting the set parameters on how this 'race' would look like to give those wanting to be a furry more lenience only resulted in more flame that full on furries aren't allowed and that i'm racist and worst than some dictator from the 30's and 40's and I should attempt to kill myself.

I really don't mind furries to chill with, but as RP folk they can really be a nasty bunch that're impossible to please.

Edited by PekeNL
  • Like 1

New Frontiers is a RP SciFi sim that allows furries, and have them written into the lore extensively. Humans and robots are very welcome too. I've not played there much PERSONALLY, but from a walk-around of the sim it's well-constructed. They have a Discord server, and forums.

Wiki

Forums

SLURL

It has a HUD for characters and in-game inventories, similar to what ROE had (that I know of, haven't played there extensively either)

As for cliques and general RP enviroment, can't say. Too shy to put myself out there for that. Plenty of staff are on-sim typically, so that seems to be a positive.

Anyone else with more in-depth experience with this sim, please feel free to piggyback on this post!

8 hours ago, PekeNL said:

Please, don't. Furries want to be included, but don't want to be included that would make sense within the lore. If they'd this this they would have to deal with the entire storm of the salvery debate. So, a lot of sims choose the safe route; No furries allowed!

As someone who ran an Anime RP sim allowing Neko/Foxgirl/Whatchamacallit characters (which are humans with animal ears), and even adjusting the set parameters on how this 'race' would look like to give those wanting to be a furry more lenience only resulted in more flame that full on furries aren't allowed and that i'm racist and worst than some dictator from the 30's and 40's and I should attempt to kill myself.

I really don't mind furries to chill with, but as RP folk they can really be a nasty bunch that're impossible to please.

I sure can see how enslaving  fantasy Characters such as wookies by Imperial forces from Lord Vader or Emperor Palpatine could be mistrude

On 7/1/2020 at 12:15 PM, PekeNL said:

I had the same problem in another sim I won't mention. There were some furry players complaining about how " neko girls" aren't apart of the race in that rp sim and how they should be removed from the lore completely. Given the fact that they have been apart of the lore from the very beginning along side full fur felines. As soon as I snapped out about it.. I'm being called " drama queen, fire starting,  Furrphobic, etc."  I don't hate furries, as a matter of fact I am one myself ( not in rl. Job don't allow that). However, I'm not gonna impose on other people who want to roleplay what they wanna roleplay according to the sim lore. It either they way or the highway. So I just up and left.. I wasn't gonna waste time on a sim that had crybabies in it.

Edited by Minx Kurosawa