Sign in to follow this  
Perrie Juran

Uploaded Image Thumbnails Too Small

Uploaded Images.JPG

Is there a setting I am missing to make the thumbnails in uploaded images larger?

Sometimes we want to (re)use an image we already uploaded, but finding it in the "insert image' app is a bitch.  The thumbnails are too small and if you have a lot of images uploaded it can take time to browse through everything.

Is there a better way to do this that I am missing?

Hi Perrie! I don't know of any option to make the thumbnails bigger in the uploaded images window. However, If you go to your profile and click "view images for Perrie Juran", the thumbails are much bigger.

I don`t know if this is what you want or not, but if you right-click the thumbnails in that box and choose "open in a new tab" you can preview them full size without losing your place in the orginal window.

But I just checked and if you click them they preview in that box too so just ignore what I just said and I`ll go sit quietly in the corner. Smiley - Robot.gif

Peewee Musytari wrote:

I don`t know if this is what you want or not, but if you right-click the thumbnails in that box and choose "open in a new tab" you can preview them full size without losing your place in the orginal window.

But I just checked and if you click them they preview in that box too so just ignore what I just said and I`ll go sit quietly in the corner.
Smiley - Robot.gif

I think his basic problem is the fact that they are too small to begin with...hard to pick and make out what each one is, especially when you have a zillion of them to choose from :(

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

I think his basic problem is the fact that they are too small to begin with...hard to pick and make out what each one is, especially when you have a zillion of them to choose from
:(

I see that selection box is stretchable, I wonder how hard it would be to make it stretch the contents relative to stretching the box instead of just making more empty space when you stretch it.

/me looks around for the clever people that know about these things. 147.gif

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

I think his basic problem is the fact that they are too small to begin with...hard to pick and make out what each one is, especially when you have a zillion of them to choose from
:(

THIS  :)

Hi Pierre - I do not see a setting at this time that will allow us to increase the size of thumbnails.  I will do a bit more digging on that topic for you :)

Update:  The size of thumbnails has been increased :)