Uploaded Image Thumbnails Too Small

Perrie Juran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Uploaded Images.JPG

Is there a setting I am missing to make the thumbnails in uploaded images larger?

Sometimes we want to (re)use an image we already uploaded, but finding it in the "insert image' app is a bitch.  The thumbnails are too small and if you have a lot of images uploaded it can take time to browse through everything.

Is there a better way to do this that I am missing?

I don`t know if this is what you want or not, but if you right-click the thumbnails in that box and choose "open in a new tab" you can preview them full size without losing your place in the orginal window.

But I just checked and if you click them they preview in that box too so just ignore what I just said and I`ll go sit quietly in the corner. Smiley - Robot.gif

Peewee Musytari wrote:

I don`t know if this is what you want or not, but if you right-click the thumbnails in that box and choose "open in a new tab" you can preview them full size without losing your place in the orginal window.

But I just checked and if you click them they preview in that box too so just ignore what I just said and I`ll go sit quietly in the corner.
Smiley - Robot.gif

I think his basic problem is the fact that they are too small to begin with...hard to pick and make out what each one is, especially when you have a zillion of them to choose from :(

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

I think his basic problem is the fact that they are too small to begin with...hard to pick and make out what each one is, especially when you have a zillion of them to choose from
:(

I see that selection box is stretchable, I wonder how hard it would be to make it stretch the contents relative to stretching the box instead of just making more empty space when you stretch it.

/me looks around for the clever people that know about these things. 147.gif

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

I think his basic problem is the fact that they are too small to begin with...hard to pick and make out what each one is, especially when you have a zillion of them to choose from
:(

THIS  :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.