Noticed more people having clothing isssues

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I know the feeling, a friend sent me a pic of myself out in public nekid the other day *blushes* turned out lots of people saw the same and no one told me.

I believe it is something to do with the update that had avatar physics added to it and how people on other viewers see you when you change your avatar. Some of the other viewers (such as Phoenix) have added the avatar physics to try and make everyone see the same thing, so I assume in time we will all be on the same page.

EDIT: @ Ansariel, I was on Phoenix but the people seeing me nekkid were on V2, it hasnt` happened (as far as I know) since I updated to 1102.

3 answers to this question

I know the feeling, a friend sent me a pic of myself out in public nekid the other day *blushes* turned out lots of people saw the same and no one told me.

I believe it is something to do with the update that had avatar physics added to it and how people on other viewers see you when you change your avatar. Some of the other viewers (such as Phoenix) have added the avatar physics to try and make everyone see the same thing, so I assume in time we will all be on the same page.

EDIT: @ Ansariel, I was on Phoenix but the people seeing me nekkid were on V2, it hasnt` happened (as far as I know) since I updated to 1102.

You need to see the positive effect of this: You can save all the money for expensive clothing - just go nakie everytime! :smileyvery-happy:

But beside that: I heard of this now a few times, but have no clue why this is happening. Are you on SL's official viewer? Think everyone used V2 who's having that issue.

EDIT: I really think those avatar physics produce an increasing amount of trouble. I once had this shape while testing physics support in Firestorm. Later, this shape was completely borked with the cleavage value shifted internally by 30 points. You could change it to a form normally not possible. An exact copy of the shape in contrast was flawless...

Yes I have completely stopped using this child avatar and have been playing my adult alt for a few days now because of this. At least if others see me naked in my adult av no problem but in my kid avatar I risk being ARd and banned as soon as I land on the landing point of any sim I go to.

P.S. A buddy system is a great idea LOL :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.