Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 75 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Ahoj. Jsem Elena Rose, 17 let, dívka hledá práci tady ve svém životě, protože si nemyslím, že investuje do hry v tomto stavu, protože není na studenta vůbec dobrá. Nepoužívám Mic, protože jsem někdo neměla. Můžete mi pomoci pomoci běžně placenou, ne napůl nahou / děvku práci? Hledám RP, díky díky pozdravy .... Elena Rose

 

Edited by Elena231231
bad translate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elena231231 said:

Hello. I'm Elena Rose, 17 y.o. girl wich looks for job here in second life cause i don't think invest to game in this stat is ain't good at all on student. I not use Mic because i haven't some. Can some one help me find an normally paid, not half naked/whore job? I do look for RP as well Thanks huge regards.... Elena Rose

 

You would have more luck in the employment section of the forums.  This section is for issues with the second life viewer

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

V sekci fóra o zaměstnanosti byste měli více štěstí. Tato část je věnována problémům s druhým prohlížečem života

Ok but got a little issue with that... Can't find it in Forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Elena231231 said:

Ahoj. Jsem Elena Rose, 17 let, dívka hledá práci tady ve svém životě, protože si nemyslím, že investuje do hry v tomto stavu, protože není na studenta vůbec dobrá. Nepoužívám Mic, protože jsem někdo neměla. Můžete mi pomoci pomoci běžně placenou, ne napůl nahou / děvku práci? Hledám RP, díky díky pozdravy .... Elena Rose

 

if you move or create a new post as Cindy pointed at, i'd reccomend to translate your post to english, unless you look specificly in the Tsjechisch area. Jobs in a relatively small community will be a lot rarer than when you show your post to nearly whole of SL. ( and even there it can be hard to find something)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

if you move or create a new post as Cindy pointed at, i'd reccomend to translate your post to english, unless you look specificly in the Tsjechisch area. Jobs in a relatively small community will be a lot rarer than when you show your post to nearly whole of SL. ( and even there it can be hard to find something)

oh weirdness.  it was already translated for me.  I must have previously clicked something :/ 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

oh weirdness.  it was already translated for me.  I must have previously clicked something :/ 

i'm such noob in some things... where is that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i'm such noob in some things... where is that?

Somebody probably told me how to do it a long time ago.  I have no clue 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 75 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...