30k non GF sim for sale

Diete Czeret

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Aside from some possible terraforming not reverted to default most sims that I have had came naked often just a big plot of default green grass, so if that is the case there really is nothing to see.  It is basically just server space 256 x 256 :D.

IF the sim owner was passing along items with the sale it seems like they would have mentioned that.

Just my take on things and a possible explanation. I would have no trouble buying sight unseen IF I was buying :D.  Frequently themed regions buy this way and then have the region moved. Very typical  .    

14 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Aside from some possible terraforming not reverted to default most sims that I have had came naked often just a big plot of default green grass, so if that is the case there really is nothing to see.  It is basically just server space 256 x 256 :D.

IF the sim owner was passing along items with the sale it seems like they would have mentioned that.

Just my take on things and a possible explanation. I would have no trouble buying sight unseen IF I was buying :D.  Frequently themed regions buy this way and then have the region moved. Very typical  .    

I stand corrected. I like to see what I am buying or bidding on before I make a decision. Your explanation seems reasonable.

I wish luck on the seller to get what they ask, if not more.

Edited by Chassie Rowley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.