Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

I am a bondage lover and I have a couple of Real Restraints cuffs and gags. 
 

While building my rlv folder I was wondering what other people use for bondage? Are there cuffs, gags, blindfolds, cages that you like and think I should experiment with? I am open to your suggestions! Thanks in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Eseme Nova said:

I've got a few things from Open Collar, head over to their social sim called Arcadia to check what they have,  I love their ball gag it's my fave toy!

Thank you, i will have a look! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Most people end up just using opencollar stuff. All opencollar scripted stuff is gonna be pretty much the same and it really more so comes down to what you think looks good on your avi. It is pretty nice though that their is a controller hud for opencollar that will allow people to use your opencollar collar, gags, cuffs, and blindfold without having to click on them.

 

If you like more hardcore types of bondage, DHB is a pretty good seller. Recently got their puppy play restraints and they're pretty fun. Only thing is though that all their restraints are over 1000L$. If you don't see anything you like try just browsing the Marketplace, that's how I find most things I like.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The in-world location Sin Labs once had a cool one.  When you sat on it, you BECAME a motorcycle.  Your domme could sit on you and ride you around a racetrack.

This took a surprising amount of trust...you had to have faith that your rider wouldn't crash you into a wall or something.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

The in-world location Sin Labs once had a cool one.  When you sat on it, you BECAME a motorcycle.  Your domme could sit on you and ride you around a racetrack.

This took a surprising amount of trust...you had to have faith that your rider wouldn't crash you into a wall or something.

That kinda makes me tempted to convince someone to use it... Not as a D/s thing, more out of amusement.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2020 at 9:40 AM, Eseme Nova said:

I've got a few things from Open Collar, head over to their social sim called Arcadia to check what they have,  I love their ball gag it's my fave toy!

Arcadia is not OpenCollar, Arcadia is Peanut or whatever Wendy is going to be calling it next week.

As for suggestions, it really depends on exactly what you are looking for. Some make better collars while others make better gags.

If you want a list of some awesome kink designers though, you can check out https://opencollar.cc/Open-Collar-Designers

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2020 at 11:40 AM, Eseme Nova said:

I've got a few things from Open Collar, head over to their social sim called Arcadia to check what they have,  I love their ball gag it's my fave toy!

Arcadia is 'not' open collar or affiliated with OC in any way. It is owned by a private  collar  developer VD.

There is a new collar/relay/hud being developed by ~silenced~ on the mp called  Whim. It's for transformation roleplay.

Or there is always the old icontrol collar and cuffs.

If into kidnapping.  There is always  Sin Tracker.

There is always RR and MD or Mars collars.

There is always the old 'chain of command' scrjpts.

If more into pet play and speech control search for  apashia on the mp.

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SimplyNemz said:As for suggestions, it really depends on exactly what you are looking for. Some make better collars while others make better gags.

If you want a list of some awesome kink designers though, you can check out https://opencollar.cc/Open-Collar-Designers

I am interested in gear and restraints with a timer since I do lot of self bondage. I will have a look at those brands, thanks ! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

Arcadia is 'not' open collar or affiliated with OC in any way. It is owned by a private  collar  developer VD.

There is a new collar/relay/hud being developed by ~silenced~ on the mp called  Whim. It's for transformation roleplay.

Or there is always the old icontrol collar and cuffs.

If into kidnapping.  There is always  Sin Tracker.

There is always RR and MD or Mars collars.

There is always the old 'chain of command' scrjpts.

If more into pet play and speech control search for  apashia on the mp.

Thanks ! Good advices ! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wendy Starfall forked off "Peanut" from OpenCollar, and it's quickly become arguably more widespread than it's predecessor. To the point where, colloquially, if end users describe their collar as being OpenCollar, 9 times out of 10 they're running Peanut. As others have said though; given how widespread that one engine is, the deciding factor is usually "do I like the way the collar looks" rather than anything else.

But it seems pretty obvious that the OP is well beyond "shall I get a collar", and is asking what other toys and equipment could be a good/fun investment. And I'm possibly the worst person to ask for that.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2020 at 7:37 AM, AyelaNewLife said:

Wendy Starfall forked off "Peanut" from OpenCollar, and it's quickly become arguably more widespread than it's predecessor. To the point where, colloquially, if end users describe their collar as being OpenCollar, 9 times out of 10 they're running Peanut. As others have said though; given how widespread that one engine is, the deciding factor is usually "do I like the way the collar looks" rather than anything else.

But it seems pretty obvious that the OP is well beyond "shall I get a collar", and is asking what other toys and equipment could be a good/fun investment. And I'm possibly the worst person to ask for that.

Wendy was kicked out of oc by the original oc developers for trying to turn oc into a closed source collar system.  Which is not what oc was  ever meant to be. She wanted to make it a  for profit system towards the scripts. Making them all no mod.

And it is not arguably the biggest  base or group of users of collars.  And most people  when  saying  oc mean oc and not  peanut. 

Only those uneducated assume  peanut is oc..

There are many  collar developers  different from oc or peanut.  Neither is the best out there. 

Everything a peanut collar can be made to do so can an oc collar. 

Plus oc is redeveloping their  collar and relay and cuffs. And yet still  keeping it completely open source and full mod on the scripts unlike  vd/peanut. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, MelodicRain said:

Does OC still have a place to get their stuff? Or even in active development? I can't even find an updater for my old OC stuff anymore.

Yes. You can  join the  OpenCollar group and ask in there and someone will be able to help you with your problems. 

 

OC is currently at version  7.5  You can  get the updater from the group notices.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2020 at 6:00 AM, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

Arcadia is 'not' open collar or affiliated with OC in any way. It is owned by a private  collar  developer VD

I wasn't made aware of that at the time of my posting. But, thank you for correcting me.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2020 at 10:04 PM, SimplyNemz said:

Arcadia is not OpenCollar, Arcadia is Peanut or whatever Wendy is going to be calling it next week.

Thanks for the correction, wish I'd known at the time of posting.  All I knew was what the sim was called, didn't know it branched off completely from what I knew it as.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...