Issues with a recurring gesture animation

Dementia Obviate

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, I have an issue that's driving me crazy. Hope someone has some knowledge that i seem to be missing.

I've had a LeLutka head for a time now, but just recently opened the gestures pack. So I go through, try them all out and set the ones I want to active, no problem yet. Then the other night I was  messing around with them again,  I used the shortcuts  to try them and when I got to the "big" smile or smile02, it's called, it didn't just play and stop, it froze there.

Of course, I know to go Avatar Health and stop all animations... which does work. But now I find that every time I tp or use a piece of furniture with a sit animation, that smile comes back automatically. It does not happen while using dance or AO animations or static poses. 

I've tried making the gesture inactive. I've tried hand typing the LeLutka command to stop the animation... it says animation is not found. I've deleted the gesture and purged it from my trash.  Before I deleted it, I checked the gesture and there was a stop command in it. I've used Stop Avatar Animations and Revoke Permissions. Logged out, logged back in and it still happens. I can stop it by using one of the LeLutka static expressions, but as soon as I disable  that, the smile comes back.

I'm using Firestorm version 6.3.2 if that matters. Any ideas or something I may have missed?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.