Any Rated "A" RP sims?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It depends entirely on what sort of RP you're looking for. Long-running RP sims with an adult element, or one-off scene-based adult RP that's actually RP and not just hookups.

If it's the latter you are after; the Gobsmacked group is frequently filled with RL lures, and has a wide range of beautiful skybox sets for various scenes.

Hentai High lets you do anything from vanilla clean slice of life style roleplay up to fantasy adult themes, with the main focus being Anime and Hentai based roleplay characters. If it's an anime or hentai stereotype, you can do it there. Combat is limited to sparring/dueling at the dojo, or consensual combat in the underground area. We are not a combat sim, and actively discourage open combat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Furry rather than human, and some combat, but Wylieville in Sheridan region is certainly not-just-sex Adult roleplay in a fairly modern urban setting. I doubt it fits your spec, but it's fairly active, and changes are happening. Several of the old locations have gone and replacements are appearing. It was the old ZZ Studios that brought me there, and it felt nailed to the perch for a long time. That has been replaced by a gym. Some regular events, some large-scale role-play events, Police, fire, hospital, a prison, and a criminal underworld.

This LM will get you into the RP area. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sheridan/104/161/2501

• 3 months later...

i'm having trouble finding one as well for "A" rated RP sims. I've been in a couple one changed on that Bloodlines couldn't be allowed and now is more of a "A" sim with no background stories to characters and not a lot to do. The other just wouldn't do much for me in the RP aspect.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Cocoon, a cyberpunk sim. "Come for the neon. Stay for the intrigue". Actually they're rated M, and policy is that if you want sex, get a room. They have several hotels. Very high quality cyberpunk avatars are seen there. Substantial Japanese presence. Topless is allowed, tacky is not.

The roleplay is complicated. They have a large number of factions, species, and roles. Too many, really.

Edited by animats

5 races, 4 factions, and 12 roles. The roleplay isn't complicated. Cocoon is very direct with information. Unless you are unfamiliar with cyberpunk, character stats, and the roleplay Hud—that most roleplayers and roleplay sims have—you will find it complicated. Yes, that's actually a decent amount. 

I just started becoming active in Second Life around December of 2019 and Cocoon was my first roleplay experience. I did not know anything about character stats, what a roleplay hud was, and barely had enough knowledge on cyberpunk. Yes, it was hard, but the mentors, admins, and even the people there helped me.

In my opinion, it's a good place to start. 

https://cocooncorp.enjin.com/

7 hours ago, animats said:

Cocoon, a cyberpunk sim. "Come for the neon. Stay for the intrigue". Actually they're rated M, and policy is that if you want sex, get a room. They have several hotels. Very high quality cyberpunk avatars are seen there. Substantial Japanese presence. Topless is allowed, tacky is not.

The roleplay is complicated. They have a large number of factions, species, and roles. Too many, really.

Edited by BloodSparda
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 163 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.