Lack of new male hair - help!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1404 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You could request your thread to be moved.  

What kind of new hair?  Rigged or what?

One of my favorite hair stores is Tram.  The hairs are all mostly unisex.  I think, if I remember correctly or they did not change their store is, they have both: rigged and unrigged.   One side of the store is rigged and the other side of the store is unrigged.  So look for the RIGGED and UNRIGGED signs on the store wall and takes demos.  Tram is mostly inworld.    

If searching on MP, click from the drop down menu (near the right side towards the top) NEWEST FIRST.  Do you know where the drop down menu is to select searching preferences on MP?  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

if people tell it's a wrong section and open a new one... start answering it at the wrong place isn't really helping, keeping the info together is.

They opened a new one.  I didn't know that.  Let me check.  I should move my info over there.  Avatar section?

11 hours ago, RobertEroicaDupea said:

Hello, is it me, or have creators in SL stopped making new male hair?

I have checked out all the old LMs I used to have, and I can't see anything new. All the new hair is for women!

Can anybody suggest some hair shops that would have good new male hair in them?

Learn a lesson from Yul Brynner and Telly Savales...bald is sexy.

14 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Learn a lesson from Yul Brynner and Telly Savales...bald is sexy.

I'll take Jeff Bezos.  He's on his way to being the first trillionaire.   laughs out loud

Actually, Jeff Bezos is kind of cute.  He has a beautiful smile.  

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Jeff's a very odd duck, though he's wildly smart, and (of course) rich.  Elon's at least a LITTLE bit more like a regular guy.  But not bald.

He's odd, that's okay.  I think I have a crush on him.  I've always liked Jeff Bezos.  He was a financial wiz and on TV even before Amazon.  He has a nice personality, I think so anyway.  

But being the world's first trillionaire is kind of "odd".  He's the first and maybe the only one.  

Edited by FairreLilette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1404 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.