ok i have the phoenix viewer and something wrong with it

indiaaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

when i try 2 log in with second life beta it wont let me teleport and im stuck in this 1 place its the only one i can use so that i can see my items i need it to work please tell me if theres something i have to do

4 answers to this question

If you really think it is the viewer then you might just uninstall it and then reinstall a clean version...I know there is a really recent update to Phoenix too. 

If it is not the viewer:

- it could be the region you are in is super laggy; from login screen select another destination to enter SL

- sometimes I cannot tp when wearing very high prim item(s)...shoes and jewelry are usually the culprits but it has also happened with a favorite jacket and a belt.  so try to detach items and see if that helps

If you do a clean install, make sure that you also delete the cache file which should be labeled 'Second Life'.  If you log any chat files, move those to a different folder before you delete the Second Life folder.  Once you have done a fresh install and have logged in, you can move those chat files back.

Make sure that you let your inventory load COMPLETELY before you start doing things.  This is why Val rightly suggests that you go to a 'quiet' sim like Smith or Pooley to do so.

The newest version of the Phoenix viewer corrects some bugs and works beautifully.

Do not forget that there is a Phoenix user group inworld that you can join (for free) and as questions.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.