Sign in to follow this  
SamAnr92

Login Failed. Account on Hold.

Question

My main account has been put on hold( I already have submitted ticket for the same). I checked my registered email but there are not a single email from LL about warning of this hold. 

when i tried login to dashboard it is showing this message -> "Your account is currently on hold. You will be redirected to submit a support case in 30 seconds. If you would like to sign in with a different Second Life account, please click Logout."

Is it temporary hold? Because I read the ban procedure then have explicitly mentioned that LL sends email if they ban permanently. But as I have received no emails yet should I consider it as Temporary ban?

and usually how long the temporary bans take to lift?

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, SamAnr92 said:

My main account has been put on hold( I already have submitted ticket for the same). I checked my registered email but there are not a single email from LL about warning of this hold. 

when i tried login to dashboard it is showing this message -> "Your account is currently on hold. You will be redirected to submit a support case in 30 seconds. If you would like to sign in with a different Second Life account, please click Logout."

Is it temporary hold? Because I read the ban procedure then have explicitly mentioned that LL sends email if they ban permanently. But as I have received no emails yet should I consider it as Temporary ban?

we don't know more than what you write. This is a residents forum.
The duration is how long it takes for LL to investigate and decide what the following steps are.

2 hours ago, SamAnr92 said:

Probably longer than usual to get to your support ticket since it's a holiday weekend in the US I think.  Did you check your spam folder for the email?