You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dark Mode doesn't seem to be working on the forums today, although the Default forums setting looks OK. When I change to Dark Mode (what I usually use), I get random light and dark sections, and all the links at the bottom are jumbled. Since it's only happening here and not on any other site, I'm assuming this is a forums issue and not an "my computer" issue. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Dark Mode doesn't seem to be working on the forums today, although the Default forums setting looks OK. When I change to Dark Mode (what I usually use), I get random light and dark sections, and all the links at the bottom are jumbled. Since it's only happening here and not on any other site, I'm assuming this is a forums issue and not an "my computer" issue. 

Exact same thing happening to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Beth Macbain said:

Exact same thing happening to me.

Thanks for confirming! I was hoping it wasn't just me, although that sounds like I'm happy you can't use Dark Mode, either. Well, you know... lol

• Like 1

Yep. It's making me think I should look both ways before crossing...

0dd5a08b4cf89f999cd445baa573a9bc.png

(Oddly, the 'preview post' option looks as it should in dark mode. It's just everything else that's completely borked.)

• Haha 3

Odd -- it all looks fine to me, on both Firefox and Chrome.  I don't see any mention of it on the Grid Status page - not that that means anything at all.

Anyway, this is my view of what Skell posted an hour ago:

image.thumb.png.db4a30869bb80eafa6b6d0540c9eb2be.png

Hey folks!

Looks like the issue with Dark Mode has been resolved, so you can all go back to enjoying the darkkneessss. If things are still funky fresh, I would recommend clearing your cache/cookies and trying again.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
20 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I guess it's bad to admit that I didn't notice it until you did! 😂

It's the sheep dog, of course :)

Last summer when my sister and I were on vacation, we were traveling down a hard-pack rock road on our way to Bodie state historic park, in the middle of nowhere, and we came across a flock of sheep grazing in the meadow along the side of the road, complete with a shepherd and several sheep dogs.  It was the first time that I'd seen that myself in real life, so it was cool.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

By the way, has the hand part of the logo on the forum banner always been that blue?

Huh, I don't remember it being blue at all. I thought it was green.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.