Dark Mode issues

Sylvia Tamalyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dark Mode doesn't seem to be working on the forums today, although the Default forums setting looks OK. When I change to Dark Mode (what I usually use), I get random light and dark sections, and all the links at the bottom are jumbled. Since it's only happening here and not on any other site, I'm assuming this is a forums issue and not an "my computer" issue. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Dark Mode doesn't seem to be working on the forums today, although the Default forums setting looks OK. When I change to Dark Mode (what I usually use), I get random light and dark sections, and all the links at the bottom are jumbled. Since it's only happening here and not on any other site, I'm assuming this is a forums issue and not an "my computer" issue. 

Exact same thing happening to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I guess it's bad to admit that I didn't notice it until you did! 😂

It's the sheep dog, of course :)

Last summer when my sister and I were on vacation, we were traveling down a hard-pack rock road on our way to Bodie state historic park, in the middle of nowhere, and we came across a flock of sheep grazing in the meadow along the side of the road, complete with a shepherd and several sheep dogs.  It was the first time that I'd seen that myself in real life, so it was cool.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.