You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 6/15/2021 at 7:27 PM, animats said:

I know that, of course. But this is about restaurants in SL. Here's what I'm talking about.

kitsune.thumb.jpg.222b0d48c90eec33f1bcb82972597304.jpg

This is Kitsune, in Cocoon, a busy MMORPG within Second Life. "Come for the neon. Stay for the intrigue".

Menu:

1.Spicy Ramen - 50c
   +100 HP
   +46 Dice Dmg
   +10 Rage [20]
_
2.Tofu-Takoyaki - 10c
   +40 HP
   +40 Dice Dmg

Synths or OOCs will not be served.

Payment is in Coccon's roleplay currency, which you can buy with Lindens to get started, but should try to win in-game.

I tried searching for this place, but didn't fine it.  Anyone have a LM to it?  

6 minutes ago, SandraWillow said:

I tried searching for this place, but didn't fine it.  Anyone have a LM to it?  

One does not simply walk into Mordor.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Experia/235/208/3009

Start at the Experia entry point, get an OOC tag, walk through the entry portal, be teleported, walk to a cab, click on the cab, select Luxxon Plaza, and be teleported again. To eat at the restaurant, you have to sign up for RP and get some RP credits. Cocoon expects you to wear an OOC tag if not roleplaying. Not wearing one does not seem to have lethal consequences, although some things won't work for you.

There's also a taco place and a deli. Gigabites seems to have been replaced by food vending machines.

On 6/17/2021 at 3:45 AM, Orwar said:

It's free to join (the HUD/meter costs nothing), and classes are held pretty much daily in various professions and 101's. It is easy to get carried away and sink a couple of thousand L$ into it in the beginning if you don't know how it works, but you can play it without much cost at all, or even with a small income if you're business savvy (although I wouldn't recommend getting into it for the sake of earning L$). 

Well to be quite honest it's more than a couple of thousand if you really want to do anything. The furniture alone costs that just for one set.

17 hours ago, animats said:

One does not simply walk into Mordor.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Experia/235/208/3009

Start at the Experia entry point, get an OOC tag, walk through the entry portal, be teleported, walk to a cab, click on the cab, select Luxxon Plaza, and be teleported again. To eat at the restaurant, you have to sign up for RP and get some RP credits. Cocoon expects you to wear an OOC tag if not roleplaying. Not wearing one does not seem to have lethal consequences, although some things won't work for you.

There's also a taco place and a deli. Gigabites seems to have been replaced by food vending machines.

Thanks for the instructions to find it!  

Edited to say, the link tells me Experia could not be located.  

Edited by SandraWillow
Tried the link and it didn't work

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.