Bi and lesbian sims?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone have favourite bi-sexual or lesbian sites? Seeking places to meet other like-minded women for chat, Exchange of ideas, dancing, friendship, etc. 
I am in England. Times can be difficult, especially with friends in North America. 

Edited by GemmaStone9
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, GemmaStone9 said:

Does anyone have favourite bi-sexual or lesbian sites? Seeking places to meet other like-minded women for chat, Exchange of ideas, dancing, friendship, etc. 
I am in England. Times can be difficult, especially with friends in North America. 

Bed time now Gemma, but I can give you some ideas. I'll ping you in world soon. The teahouse is certainly one. Bear in mind there's a strong D/S flavour at many of the lesbian haunts. I'm UK.

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, GemmaStone9 said:

Thanks Eseme. I have been to the tea house several times, but very few want to chat. Any tips?

sounds typical for the Teahouse, just read profiles and im those who appeal, it may take time but can yield results, can always im me I'm also in the UK :)

• Thanks 1

Check out Club Crash.  It is a lesbian female only sim.  I love this place and love the women there.  They are so much fun and are very loving and kind.  P.S.  It is my adult avi, Targyn, that goes there and lives there.  Definitely not little me😇

Edited by salymmoonsong
missing info
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

They certainly exist. There's one in Kama City near Mosh which has a security orb that yells at any males who come near. (Not quite sure where; it threatens aircraft well above the ground, and I flew over.) And I ended up in one by accident following a dead Marketplace "see object in world" link. Maybe the good ones don't advertise.

Edited by animats
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...

I know of a couple, but my favorite is called FABglitter. It's a fun place that get rocking around 10 pm sl time. the club changes it's appearance quite often, One night it might be a clearing in a forest or dockside at a wharf. It is also a fun atmosphere, one night one of the gals was passing out little planes with bunnies flying the planes. Cool [lace super nice people who know how to have a good time

• 5 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.