Sign in to follow this  
GemmaStone9

Bi and lesbian sims?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Posted (edited)

Does anyone have favourite bi-sexual or lesbian sites? Seeking places to meet other like-minded women for chat, Exchange of ideas, dancing, friendship, etc. 
I am in England. Times can be difficult, especially with friends in North America. 

Edited by GemmaStone9

Unfortunately the ones I know about are not always active but they do exist, maybe use the group search function in world and search out a few and then join them to see how active they are, or be the active one and maybe see who responds back.

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

For some of us, it's "Bi Time" all the time.

Sounds fun Love. Hooray for SL during this lockdown 

• Thanks 1

think there is a sim called Lesbian Tea House, it's an adult rated sim with a lot of people.  Idk how chatty people are there.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, GemmaStone9 said:

Does anyone have favourite bi-sexual or lesbian sites? Seeking places to meet other like-minded women for chat, Exchange of ideas, dancing, friendship, etc. 
I am in England. Times can be difficult, especially with friends in North America. 

Bed time now Gemma, but I can give you some ideas. I'll ping you in world soon. The teahouse is certainly one. Bear in mind there's a strong D/S flavour at many of the lesbian haunts. I'm UK.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, GemmaStone9 said:

Thanks Eseme. I have been to the tea house several times, but very few want to chat. Any tips?

sounds typical for the Teahouse, just read profiles and im those who appeal, it may take time but can yield results, can always im me I'm also in the UK :)

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Check out Club Crash.  It is a lesbian female only sim.  I love this place and love the women there.  They are so much fun and are very loving and kind.  P.S.  It is my adult avi, Targyn, that goes there and lives there.  Definitely not little me😇

Edited by salymmoonsong
missing info
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

They certainly exist. There's one in Kama City near Mosh which has a security orb that yells at any males who come near. (Not quite sure where; it threatens aircraft well above the ground, and I flew over.) And I ended up in one by accident following a dead Marketplace "see object in world" link. Maybe the good ones don't advertise.

Edited by animats
  • Thanks 1

Kulanis bisexual beach when they have parties is great there’s some really nice people and good avatars sometimes

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.