Dragged scripts trying to trigger animations onto my table; how do I get them off?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I can't really see what is going on in that photo, but try editing the table and see if the scripts are in its contents (under the Contents tab). If so, and you don't want them there, right click the scripts and delete them.

They are not associated with the table, they are from sake cups that I realized are meant to be worn, not left on the table. They have drinking animations. 

37 minutes ago, AzeezahWalker said:

Here is what it looks like:

597167834_ScreenShot2020-05-19at6_08_17PM.png.8dc5dabd88387109117e1160cf080879.png

And this is the warning error I'm getting:

6194528_ScreenShot2020-05-19at6_10_00PM.png.85798808d41639e46a955996591b34b0.png

Some scripts can be deleted while other "stick" or reappear, so after you delete the script in the table you will likely need to use a "scrubber script". There is probably one on the Marketplace (free) or check Builder's Brewery or poke me if I am on.  Scrubber scripts completely CLEAN the object of any "residue" (not much of a scripts person :D). 

Good luck. 

7 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Some scripts can be deleted while other "stick" or reappear, so after you delete the script in the table you will likely need to use a "scrubber script". There is probably one on the Marketplace (free) or check Builder's Brewery or poke me if I am on.  Scrubber scripts completely CLEAN the object of any "residue" (not much of a scripts person :D). 

Good luck. 

Thanks!

9 hours ago, AzeezahWalker said:

They are not associated with the table, they are from sake cups that I realized are meant to be worn, not left on the table. They have drinking animations. 

Why, dear, then do as you're told: wear those sake cups, for sake's sake! 😁 No, seriously, script inside sake cup, upon wearing, would normally cause a popup to appear, asking for permission to animate your avi. Since it's not attached to you, permission event cannot complete, ever. So, either wear them, or do as Chic said, and just delete the scripts with a scrubber, but only if the object is mod (and preferably copy too).

• Like 2

So it turned out my biggest problem was that the sake cups were "in" the table. They had appeared when I rezzed them, but I didn't know that because I couldn't see them. When I realized that might be a possibility, I moved the table, saw them, and deleted them both. 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.