UNABLE TO ACCESS ADULT FORUM SECTION

Octavia888

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone I am unable to access the adult content portion of the forum. I can see it on my main, but cant access it on this alt. Yes i am over 18 and entered the according bday when creating this account. Am i missing something obvious? Thanks guys!

Adult content is only viewable if you have ticked the box for wanting to see adult content, in-world at least (open the search tool to tick the box). Not sure if that correlates to the forums though.

2 hours ago, Octavia888 said:

Hey everyone I am unable to access the adult content portion of the forum. I can see it on my main, but cant access it on this alt. Yes i am over 18 and entered the according bday when creating this account. Am i missing something obvious? Thanks guys!

maybe its blocked to you because its a new account, not sure. give it a few days then try again. if you really put the right date in that proves your 18 or above I think it would be open to you. have you logged in to the viewer and made sure you ticked adult content in that, it might have some effect but I dont really see how or why.. maybe try going to the marketplace and see if you can see any adult items with the account.

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.