Joining parcels of land

Nyx Divine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

It has been over 5 years since we have been in SL. The bit of land we have maintained this entire time is group owned (our alts). We have recently purchased additional land. In order to tie all the land together (like the parcels purchased in the past) must we 'deed to group' our new parcels? I swear I used to know this but am having to relearn a lot since coming back to SL.

Thanks in advance

2 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, Nyx Divine said:

It has been over 5 years since we have been in SL. The bit of land we have maintained this entire time is group owned (our alts). We have recently purchased additional land. In order to tie all the land together (like the parcels purchased in the past) must we 'deed to group' our new parcels? I swear I used to know this but am having to relearn a lot since coming back to SL.

Thanks in advance

In order to join parcels, they must be deeded to the same group and they must be adjoining and in the same region.   You may also need to have the group tag active to join the parcels.

Even if not adjoining, if they are in the same region and deeded to the same group, they can share the total LI.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.