Question regarding left over 512 for campsite owners

eyecu2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a camper at Bellisseria, which is 512. 
Can I purchase a mainland 512 parcel using my left over 512, with my only cost being that of the purchase price? 
No monthly fee?

Thanks in advance - Eavan

• Like 1

eyecu2, if you do decide to go down the group bonus mainland parcel way then you can get a 560m parcel which gives 192 Land Impact (prims) rather than 175 Land Impact for the same tier cost

if you want to know more about group bonus land then post again. Somebody (if not me) will answer and explain how to do this

• Like 1

Honestly unless you have five people in your group the bonus is pretty difficult to use. There are not that many "group bonus" parcels out there to buy. Some now and then, sure but likely not what you want. So personally I wouldn't worry about that. I only used the group bonus once in thirteen years LOL and that was with four avatars and got a 400 square meter plot which I had to pay $5 for one month since it was actually a 512 when I bought it. Then I gave back 112 and it was "free". Really, that's a lot of fanegaling.   :SwingingFriends:

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

There are not that many "group bonus" parcels out there to buy

the way I do it is.  Buy a 1024m. Cut out the best 560m bit, sell or abandon the remainder.  Make a group, sell the 560m to my group with owner (me) transferring tier. Then go and get a 512m trailer.  End up with 6 tier spare. Donate the spare tier to some resident group mainland beautification project

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mollymews said:

the way I do it is.  Buy a 1024m. Cut out the best 560m bit, sell or abandon the remainder.  Make a group, sell the 560m to my group with owner (me) transferring tier. Then go and get a 512m trailer.  End up with 6 tier spare. Donate the spare tier to some resident group mainland beautification project

In this case, though, the OP does not want to pay anything extra in tier, and has 512 tied up in a camper already. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

In this case, though, the OP does not want to pay anything extra in tier, and has 512 tied up in a camper already. 

yes, only way to stay under the 1024m tier limit is to not have the trailer home first.  Is the same when moving from a old Linden Home to a new 1024m Linden Home. We have to abandon the old home first

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mollymews said:

The OP questioner already HAS a Linden home so only has 512 left. He could abandon but there aren't many trailers around these days any longer so that isn't going to work for him.   It just never seemed all that worthwhile for a tiny amount of prims -- for me anyway. 

• Like 1

I'm currently doing up a seaside 128m2 plot complete with tiny house, I have a 512 linden plot, and I'm wondering what I can do with my spare 400m2. @Mollymews is correct that odd sized land is easier to achieve backwards.
512 plots can be oddly expensive compared to larger pieces.
You could consider taking over some abandoned land, as you could request any size you like then @eyecu2 Unless it is in a premium spot doing this is usually cheap and straightforward.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you come  across a bigger parcel for sale in an area you like, you could always ask the seller if they'd be prepared to cut out a 512 for you. At worst they'll just say no or want an exorbitant price, but hey nothing ventured nothing gained!

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.