ANTONIUS1353

Antonius1353

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a question.
I just had to grab the new update from Seondlife, but now it appears that something has changed, namely the Camera control with which you can rotate and go up and down, but now a part has been added that I personally find unnecessary and very inconvenient because it now takes up a lot of space on the screen.
Is one possible that idat can change

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 answers to this question

It's POSSIBLE, but not likely.  You can file a Feature Request and ask for it in a future update.

While you're waiting, you have a couple of choices...you can even combine them.

1. You can try a different viewer, which may have camera controls that you find friendlier.  Firestorm, Catznip, Singularity, and Black Dragon are all popular third party viewer choices.
  2. You can close the camera control palettes on your screen, and just use the keyboard camera controls.  Here is a link on how to use the keyboard to control your camera:
  • Like 1

Yes, and what Lindal and I are saying is that you don't need that silly camera control panel at all.  It's a waste of screen space.  Get rid of the entire thing and use your keyboard's arrow keys and CTRL, Shift, Alt instead. 

• Like 1

@Antonius1353,

What Rolig and I are trying to suggest is a whole new way of controlling your camera.  Once you learn it, you can close the camera control floater window and save a LOT of screen space. 

Try this:  Hold down your ALT key and your left mouse button.  Drag your mouse and see how the camera position responds.  Hit ESC to return your viewpoint to its default position.

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.