typingfaces

Looking for gay furry Master/dominant

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 86 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all! I'm Aldo, and I'm a gay submissive English dragon fella. I'd love to chat with new people on here to help stop me from going stir crazy given the whole quarantine situation! However, I'm especially interesting in meeting/getting to know some dominant gay male furries out there who might be interested in this little derg. Please do shoot me a message, I'd love to get chatting with you and get to know you a little more! I'm Aldo Raine (typingfaces) in-game.

Stay safe, and I look forward to hearing from you!

• Like 1

*scritchscritch* If you haven't been having any luck, I've noticed a lot of the popular gay fur-clubs and pubs tend to have a lot of people who are into bdsm there.  Just takes some profile reading and mingling with the crowds.

Good luck in your search though.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 11:55 AM, typingfaces said:

Hey all! I'm Aldo, and I'm a gay submissive English dragon fella. I'd love to chat with new people on here to help stop me from going stir crazy given the whole quarantine situation! However, I'm especially interesting in meeting/getting to know some dominant gay male furries out there who might be interested in this little derg. Please do shoot me a message, I'd love to get chatting with you and get to know you a little more! I'm Aldo Raine (typingfaces) in-game.

Stay safe, and I look forward to hearing from you!

hey search for some bdsm groups inworld and join them and listen and join in the conversations and go to any of the meeting they might have. it might take a little while to find the right person for you, but the wait will be worth it. dont just hop on someones collar just because your in a sub frenzy at the moment. trust me you would regret doing that later.

check groups out first. meet people first before any  commitment.  have some fun! but like aldo said, don't hop on someones collar out of desperation or loneliness.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 86 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.