RUDE or DIRECT GUYS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Should add, some men are extremely misogynistic and just want an excuse to be rude and abusive towards women, so they look to start an argument. As well as satisfying their desire to attack a woman, they can also tell themselves it's her fault. 

Edited by Amina Sopwith
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, Dano Seale said:

*On Jenna* to normal guys- "Look mate, you seem like a pretty decent kinda guy so I'll be honest with you....so am I. Let's drop this ok?"

To t**t's - " Sounds like fun. Will you be paying now or when we get to your place?".

Twunts - see if that word gets censored by the forums software. Combines the two. I nicked it off someone, but he no doubt nicked it off someone else so that's fair I think.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:

Twunts - see if that word gets censored by the forums software.

Reminds me of that girl from that old film which I've now totally forgotten the name of! - " I want it or I'll scweam and scweam and scweam until I'm sick!"   😆

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dano Seale said:

Reminds me of that girl from that old film which I've now totally forgotten the name of! - " I want it or I'll scweam and scweam and scweam until I'm sick!"   😆

Violet Elizabeth Bott! Played by Bonnie Langford in the TV series. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Yeah, no. Cuz those men are not thinking with their mind, but with their... nevermind. 😇

Sure they are. Doesn't make what I said incorrect, though.

3 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

No, I don't think it's that there are women who like it, but there are some women with very poor boundaries or low self esteem, and they will engage on some level that isn't aimed entirely at merely irritating the guy for their entertainment. I've seen the odd poster on here sharing their exchanges with horrible people, in cases where I personally would have simply walked, no humour to be had there. They aren't enjoying it but they're sufficiently offended to respond without enough self-awareness to retain control of the situation. And for these guys, that's good enough.

Could be. But if they're just looking to troll, there's much better ways to do it!

2 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

hey only I can combine words to new spancy(sporty yet fancy) things!! :P

It doesn't always work, for example, if you used to have girlfriends called Steph or Jackie, and you liked something about each of them as individuals and in an ideal world you could make one great woman out of two not-so-ideal ones, would you want to be with a Jeph or a Stackie?  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Violet Elizabeth Bott! Played by Bonnie Langford in the TV series. 

Thanks for that. Knew it was Bonnie, just not what it was from....something you failed to mention ffs!  🙄

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Paul Hexem said:

Could be. But if they're just looking to troll, there's much better ways to do it!

Well, I didn't say they were smart. And if they're misogynists,  that's what they want to do.

• Like 1

Never reply. Ignore and block. If that is the best they can do as an opening gambit then I assume they have nothing higher quality to offer so it is not even worth the time to mess with them. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1430 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.