RUDE or DIRECT GUYS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How do Forum-ites deal with Male AV/s who are just plain RUDE - 'love your breasts', or DIRECT 'you need a good seeing to, and I'm your guy'?

[words here are toned-down a little!]

What are you favourite put-downs? What shuts them up?

On the extremely rare occasions when I've had something like that happen, I've just kept on walking. There's no need to indicate that you even heard that sort of comment. It's hard for them to compete with dead silence. 

• Like 12

When my alt was approached by some random guy at a shopping event: "I'm afraid I don't have a fetish for ill proportioned potatoes." 

When women (yes, they do) approach me, it depends on whether they can form a proper sentence and look half decent, and what mood I'm in. Shrugs. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Exactly as @Rolig Loon says; totally ignore it.

If they persist, block them. There is absolutely no need to be disturbed by that sort of immature idiocy.

If I ever deemed a reply was required, something like this delightful quote, arguably attributed to Shakespeare, would do nicely;-

"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, ZoeDuvall9 said:

I must find out how to block someone

image.png.c0224dda2e6393f53e4d953ada5c14fd.png

Click their name in chat, or open their profile, and find the block button in the drop-down menu.

• Like 1

Usually wait a minute or two and then say something like, "Sorry, I had to run afk for a moment there, my dentures all fell out. It was a bit hard to move because I haven't changed my clothes for a few weeks and they're getting a bit stiff."

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, ZoeDuvall9 said:

How do Forum-ites deal with Male AV/s who are just plain RUDE - 'love your breasts', or DIRECT 'you need a good seeing to, and I'm your guy'?

[words here are toned-down a little!]

What are you favourite put-downs? What shuts them up?

I just come up with some off the wall bs that usually freaks them out and makes them run away. 

*takes deep breath*

"Oh! You know, I'd love to but I've had this horrible day. I was doing my nails this morning and I was having trouble deciding on which color to use, the Shocking Pink Flamingo or the Flaming Hair Orange and I was waiting for the Shocking Flamingo Pink to dry when I changed my mind so I had to do them all over again then when I was waiting for the Flaming Orange Hair* to dry my nose started itching and I couldn't scratch it without messing up my nails so I had to do those all over yet again then I forgot it was not a business casual day so I had to change before I could leave for work and I was already late because it took so long to do my nails and then I had to do my makeup and the car wouldn't start my cell phone broke so I just stayed at home and cried all day. How was your day?"

*breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out*

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

90% of the time I just ignore them, because their very crudeness doesn’t exactly promise an intelligent conversation ahead, and I’m not in the habit of trying to discuss with dogs. I’ve tried—I prefer to give everyone the benefit of the doubt—but, alas, the vast majority of my attempts ended up with the verbal equivalent of a blank stare if I so much as suggested to discuss anything other than the specifics of ‘where’ & ‘how’.

Edited by Ren Toxx

32 minutes ago, MissMagicCakes said:

Funnily enough it doesn't really happen as much around any crowd but vinilla human avs. but when it does its always some weird *****. 

when it does happen I just link them to the grossest image I can find and block them 🤷‍♀️

Not an actual shock site, I hope? 

1 minute ago, MissMagicCakes said:

do you even know what a shock site is or is that just a buzz word you're repeating?

I'm asking if you send them an actual distressing image, say of graphic violence or abuse or something obscenely disgusting, or if you just Rickroll them or something. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.