EyeBrows how I go from bushy to thinner

Sammie Kiyori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, rtthgrls said:

Hi I have a lelutka Chloe head I trying to change my eyebrows but seems like I am stuck with big fat bushy eyebrows from Glam Affair.  Please help i would like a thinner eyebrow. :)

If the eyebrows are painted on the skin, you can't get rid of them. Try to look at your skins, can you find "w/o eyebrows" or similar descriptions? If you can't find this, you have to buy a new skin that has a browless option.

Over that skin, you can use different kind of eyebrows.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

If the eyebrows are painted on the skin, you can't get rid of them. Try to look at your skins, can you find "w/o eyebrows" or similar descriptions? If you can't find this, you have to buy a new skin that has a browless option.

Over that skin, you can use different kind of eyebrows.

oh no!!! I have the skin from my Lelutka so there are no options like that :( and i love my freckles and how the skin looks. what recommendations do you have? I have Glam affair body applier for my Miatreya body? and thank you you saved me lots of time!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rtthgrls said:

oh no!!! I have the skin from my Lelutka so there are no options like that :( and i love my freckles and how the skin looks. what recommendations do you have? I have Glam affair body applier for my Miatreya body? and thank you you saved me lots of time!

7 deadly Skins is a good place to check out,  I think Insol has a few too.

• Like 1

As far as I know, Glam Affair has matching "no brows" skins for sale... nifty trick.

But actually, I'm confused now: the first post sounded as if you were working with the default mesh head skin. Now it sounds as if you have already applied your custom look? What's right now?

And if you have already applied / worn stuff, the head's HUD has options to clear layers. Or simply take off system layers.

In general: Editing the eyebrow tab on the system hair / hairbase can help a bit to tone down thick brows. A few shape sliders also have effects on the eyebrow region.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

As far as I know, Glam Affair has matching "no brows" skins for sale... nifty trick.

But actually, I'm confused now: the first post sounded as if you were working with the default mesh head skin. Now it sounds as if you have already applied your custom look? What's right now?

And if you have already applied / worn stuff, the head's HUD has options to clear layers. Or simply take off system layers.

In general: Editing the eyebrow tab on the system hair / hairbase can help a bit to tone down thick brows. A few shape sliders also have effects on the eyebrow region.

I am confused too the eyebrows come from eyeshadow applier, and glam affair sold eyebrows too. I believe it attached to the eye shadow. My skin is still a default skin that doesn't have eyebrow options. everything but i.e. eyelashes, ears, lips, etc :)

I believe LeLutka has several makeup slots, where one is covering the whole head and others cover areas like around eyes, mouth, cheeks and so on.

So when you wear "double" of one, it is probably one makeup creator who decided to use the whole head layer for the makeup, and the other decided to use the slot around the eyes.

It is confusing, and MUCH the reason I stopped using appliers and go for BOM. I can add as much as I want and if a layer does not look right, I click on it and take it off. No need to turn off things or find out where makeup is applied.

After I turned on BOM for both Maitreya body and Lelutka head, my worn items can look like this: I am for instance always wearing nude colored pasties under crochet and lace tops. This would have caused an alpha glitch before, if I was wearing pasties on a applier layer and clothes with alpha (as in lace) over. Oh, and I can still use the head appliers if I want to. I can use both... tattoo layers and makeup appliers, as long as the base, the skin, is made for BOM and BOM is turned on for the mesh head/body.

tattoo lay_002.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/17/2020 at 7:26 PM, rtthgrls said:

Hi I have a lelutka Chloe head I trying to change my eyebrows but seems like I am stuck with big fat bushy eyebrows from Glam Affair.  Please help i would like a thinner eyebrow. :)

Hello there! Similar Chloe wearer here! 🙂 Sorry for this late reply, just wanted to add something, and hopefully it helps.

The base Glam Affair skins that come pre packaged in the HUD with the initial LeLutka heads include brows which are painted onto the skins, and so they cannot be cleared or made invisible. The only way to get around this is to purchase your desired skin tone in a separate applier HUD, which you may be able to find at Glam Affair II (their miniature store). inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Pea/91/62/22.  The individual LeLutka x Glam Affair skin tones are $L599 each, I believe. I didn't see Chloe or Simone (the older LeLutka heads), but there are others that may work. Don't forget to demo first. 🙂

An example of what the separate Glam Affair skin HUD (in Arctic) looks like and where you would find the No Eyebrows option: 

ga_lel_app.jpg.f788b39031ef801c582fe509f55a8da8.jpg

Here I have No Eyebrows selected, and am wearing some older eyebrows from .ARISE.

vf_ga_brows_002.thumb.jpg.f8cf31d6a040247035a59b7dccb7991d.jpg

Edited by VaelFaye
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, VaelFaye said:

Hello there! Similar Chloe wearer here! 🙂 Sorry for this late reply, just wanted to add something, and hopefully it helps.

The base Glam Affair skins that come pre packaged in the HUD with the initial LeLutka heads include brows which are painted onto the skins, and so they cannot be cleared or made invisible. The only way to get around this is to purchase your desired skin tone in a separate applier HUD, which you may be able to find at Glam Affair II (their miniature store). inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Pea/91/62/22.  The individual LeLutka x Glam Affair skin tones are $L599 each, I believe. I didn't see Chloe or Simone (the older LeLutka heads), but there are others that may work. Don't forget to demo first. 🙂

An example of what the separate Glam Affair skin HUD (in Arctic) looks like and where you would find the No Eyebrows option: 

ga_lel_app.jpg.f788b39031ef801c582fe509f55a8da8.jpg

Here I have No Eyebrows selected, and am wearing some older eyebrows from .ARISE.

vf_ga_brows_002.thumb.jpg.f8cf31d6a040247035a59b7dccb7991d.jpg

Wow thank you so much!!! That is perfect because i still want the brows to move with me facial expressions

Where did you get Sandy Brows and great picture by the way

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.