Fanta UwU Posted May 18, 2020 Share Posted May 18, 2020 So, this is an entirely new error for me when exporting through Avastar's collada/dae where it won't export whatsoever. Oddly it does not show up in the coding. But this is a ValueError and it says 'sequence size is 5, expected is 3'. Something along those lines. I thought it was 'oh theres too many tris/vectors/etc', so I decimated that to see. Didn't help.... Usually errors I get are either because I hid the armature (to which I make visible and that fixes it), or there is too many vectors/tris/etc... But I'm quite stumped with this error as I can't find anything on Google about it and what I tried to do didn't work. I did try other exports, which exported fine (such as regular collada or FBX) but either it won't be uploaded to SL or it's a mess when uploaded (aka regular collada... theres a reason why I use the Avastar collada). So hopefully someone here will know more about this error than google! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now