Sequence Size error on Blender 2.79?

Fanta UwU

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, this is an entirely new error for me when exporting through Avastar's collada/dae where it won't export whatsoever.

Oddly it does not show up in the coding.

But this is a ValueError and it says 'sequence size is 5, expected is 3'. Something along those lines.

I thought it was 'oh theres too many tris/vectors/etc', so I decimated that to see. Didn't help.... Usually errors I get are either because I hid the armature (to which I make visible and that fixes it), or there is too many vectors/tris/etc... But I'm quite stumped with this error as I can't find anything on Google about it and what I tried to do didn't work.

I did try other exports, which exported fine (such as regular collada or FBX) but either it won't be uploaded to SL or it's a mess when uploaded (aka regular collada... theres a reason why I use the Avastar collada).

So hopefully someone here will know more about this error than google!

5 hours ago, Muiregwen said:

So, this is an entirely new error for me when exporting through Avastar's collada/dae where it won't export whatsoever.

Oddly it does not show up in the coding.

But this is a ValueError and it says 'sequence size is 5, expected is 3'. Something along those lines.

I thought it was 'oh theres too many tris/vectors/etc', so I decimated that to see. Didn't help.... Usually errors I get are either because I hid the armature (to which I make visible and that fixes it), or there is too many vectors/tris/etc... But I'm quite stumped with this error as I can't find anything on Google about it and what I tried to do didn't work.

I did try other exports, which exported fine (such as regular collada or FBX) but either it won't be uploaded to SL or it's a mess when uploaded (aka regular collada... theres a reason why I use the Avastar collada).

So hopefully someone here will know more about this error than google!

This error must be internal to Avastar's code and you should ask @Gaia Clary about this, and I tell you why.

Value error in python is a type of error in itself, in this case a loop was using some function definition that wanted a list (what i assume to be a sequence) with 3 indices but it was fed with 5. Now, it's impossible to determine what the routine was trying to do without the line number the error is occurring, so I suggest to redo what caused the error and note the line number, then contact Gaia Clary with complete information, otherwise you'll likely be asked to provide the blend file for repro. 

Now, what it could be from the top of my head atm is that you have 3 materials assigned to the mesh and 2 more stray materials unassigned to any face or vertex? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.