You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I have a Lelutka Mesh head I added Unorthodox clean hair base to my mesh head but now when I completely remove it won’t come off. I’ve tried take mesh head off and putting it back on that doesn’t seem work I’ve tried messing around with the hud that doesn’t work either. So can someone please help me out. This is becoming very frustrating 

I don't know what head you have, but at 1:48 in this video you see the hairbase is added to the head, with a pink squiggly symbol. If this is what you are wearing, you click it in your inventory and select "Take off". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie17_HJ0sac

If you used a box symbol that attach to the screen and you click it, it applies the hairbase to a thin onion layer that is over your head. This layer can be "cleared" or the hairbase can be replaced when you select another hairbase applier, or you can turn off the hairbase, it will be hidden and invisible. If you have this kind of hairbase applied, you will see how the open HUD that came with your LeLutka head looks at 8:14. The hairbases is at the bottom of the hud, just turn the hairbase off. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9-GmDSThdE

Good videos to watch for creating male looks.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Drvckz said:

So I have a Lelutka Mesh head I added Unorthodox clean hair base to my mesh head but now when I completely remove it won’t come off. I’ve tried take mesh head off and putting it back on that doesn’t seem work I’ve tried messing around with the hud that doesn’t work either. So can someone please help me out. This is becoming very frustrating 

In the HUD you can clear all layers.

reset.JPG

Edited by Tarina Sewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.