MP: Multiple Gacha listings marked as spam?

mothersofpearls

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. I am an avid shopper & contribute my fair share and exchange of currency in SL to support creators & buyers alike.

I resell gacha items on Marketplace.

While I've never had any problems before in the past, I noticed these alerts when I checked my listings, which confused me. (SCREENSHOT 1)

Perhaps I'm selling my multiples of the exact same gacha wrong, but I don't understand what it is that I'm doing wrong. Say I have 5 Face Masks in BLACK. They're all exactly the same item, unboxed and unused. I don't want them, so I sell them. I create an individual listing for EACH mask, thinking that is the right thing to do. Mind you, I am not 'spamming' or trying to spam on purpose.

Am I supposed to create a folder in the Marketplace section on Firestorm viewer to bundle all of these exact same products, so I can appropriately sell them on MP?

These are all of the unsold masks that were forcefully removed because of reason mentioned above. (SCREENSHOT 2)

5 black masks & 3 white masks. How do I appropriately group/list these on my Firestorm viewer MP menu, so that I can have something like ONE listing for these FIVE masks, that sell individually?

Edited by mothersofpearls

3 minutes ago, mothersofpearls said:

erhaps I'm selling my multiples of the exact same gacha wrong, but I don't understand what it is that I'm doing wrong. Say I have 5 Face Masks in BLACK. They're all exactly the same item, unboxed and unused. I don't want them, so I sell them. I create an individual listing for EACH mask, thinking that is the right thing to do. Mind you, I am not 'spamming' or trying to spam on purpose.

That has NEVER been the plan for gacha items and that is why you are getting "in trouble". ALL items of one thing go into the same listing and the Marketplace keeps track and sends you a message when you run out of stock.

This is detailed very well in Torleys Viewer Managed Marketplace videos. 

There are four in all. Not sure which one covers the gachas.  Here is number two which seems the most likely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mothersofpearls said:

Hello. I am an avid shopper & contribute my fair share and exchange of currency in SL to support creators & buyers alike.

I resell gacha items on Marketplace.

While I've never had any problems before in the past, I noticed these alerts when I checked my listings, which confused me. (SCREENSHOT 1)

Perhaps I'm selling my multiples of the exact same gacha wrong, but I don't understand what it is that I'm doing wrong. Say I have 5 Face Masks in BLACK. They're all exactly the same item, unboxed and unused. I don't want them, so I sell them. I create an individual listing for EACH mask, thinking that is the right thing to do. Mind you, I am not 'spamming' or trying to spam on purpose.

Am I supposed to create a folder in the Marketplace section on Firestorm viewer to bundle all of these exact same products, so I can appropriately sell them on MP?

These are all of the unsold masks that were forcefully removed because of reason mentioned above. (SCREENSHOT 2)

5 black masks & 3 white masks. How do I appropriately group/list these on my Firestorm viewer MP menu, so that I can have something like ONE listing for these FIVE masks, that sell individually?

The 5 black masks go in one listing and the 3 white ones in another.  It then shows as a limited quantity item.  The MP knows the quantity and decrements it as each item is sold. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

When I used to flag gacha items as spam, it was mainly due to repeating Product Titles, that listed the same item 10 times, though the contents were supposed to be different,
or they were using spamming keywords that were exactly the same as 500 other listings they had.

I don't bother anymore, because my finger started getting carpal tunnel syndrome from all the abuse of market listings in general.

Could be a clue as to what is happening right now, and good thing to check.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.