Nip Equality

Beth Macbain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

oh I read well, I understand well. but I am not changing how I reply to make others happy.

Ah, bless your soul. My remark that you are responding to had nothing to do with your reading and understanding abilities. You misunderstood. My comment, as was clear, was about your ability to argue tirelessly. You don't argue well. As to your reading, writing and comprehension skills, that's on public display, too.

I'll give you tireless.

I am not.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Society has its present ways of viewing things, but that doesn't mean its wrong to become aware of what's unfair about it, or try to change it.  That's what debate is about really -- trying to find the truth even when we know what we want has little chance of succeeding.   It's like you constantly just wanted to shut the debate up.

nope just pointing out the obvious that no matter how many people think its unfair at the end of the day none of that matters, all that matters is what LL decides and think is fair based upon the business policies. the views of everyone on these forums mean a lot less than most want to accept or believe. I see this same childish and entitlement minded behaviour on just about any other game style forum.

i dont like this, change it, make me happy, give me what I want, make it fair, equal for all, my way or no way. im the consumer make me happy, change your polices to make me a happy person becaue I will cry if you dont.

3 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Ah, bless your soul. My remark that you are responding to had nothing to do with your reading and understanding abilities. You misunderstood. My comment, as was clear, was about your ability to argue tirelessly. You don't argue well. As to your reading, writing and comprehension skills, that's on public display, too.

I'll give you tireless.

I am not.

never argue or debate with the devils advocate you cannot win. i dont need to argue how you want or like, its not your choice on the matter.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:
14 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Society has its present ways of viewing things, but that doesn't mean its wrong to become aware of what's unfair about it, or try to change it.  That's what debate is about really -- trying to find the truth even when we know what we want has little chance of succeeding.   It's like you constantly just wanted to shut the debate up.

nope just pointing out the obvious that no matter how many people think its unfair at the end of the day none of that matters, all that matters is what LL decides and think is fair based upon the business policies. the views of everyone on these forums mean a lot less than most want to accept or believe. I see this same childish and entitlement minded behaviour on just about any other game style forum.

i dont like this, change it, make me happy, give me what I want, make it fair, equal for all, my way or no way. im the consumer make me happy, change your polices to make me a happy person becaue I will cry if you dont.

It seems like people wanting things and being "childish" really really bothers you.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

It seems like people wanting things and being "childish" really really bothers you.

ya dont get what you want just because you want because you squeak a lot like an un oiled wheel. even if you dont like that. the only part that bothers me is when some like to think their view means so much more than it really does. I know mine doesnt.

oh.. little known fact. me continuing this is also keeping it on the front page at the top of the list, meaning more might ever see it. lol...

the court of public opinion is won by views ya know. the fact you all think im against it.. it so hilarious and shows how little you really know about me or what I do what I do and why. but thats ok, keep throwing judgments out. im thick skinned. its been highly amusing to see what sorts of people there are here and how they act toward anyone that wont agree with them or backdown. and then you have one person who's wit and comedy keeps it all fresh.. got to love them for doing that.

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold

4 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:
7 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

ya dont get what you want just because you want because you squeak a lot like an un oiled wheel. even if you dont like that. the only part that bothers me is when some like to think their view means so much more than it really does. I know mine doesnt.

Well Beth is just intense...I don't think that necessarily means she thinks her views mean more than they do.  I mean that's why I posted the panic face after the long-winded and super intense post of today.

Maybe eventually you will come to know her more too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

Well Beth is just intense...I don't think that necessarily means she thinks her views mean more than they do.  I mean that's why I posted the panic face after the long-winded and super intense post of today.

Maybe eventually you will come to know her more too.

nah, no desire to, plus she has no desire to know me either. so its mutual. im ok with it. im old enough not to care if a few people on some forum on the internet dont like me or agree with me.

It's funny, usually it's the stranger who comes to this forum upset about something, wanting something, asking for more -- sometimes in an entitled way but sometimes not.  And usually a flood of people rush in and tell them what they want is wrong, and that they're being entitled little sheets.

And here it's a total reverse.   lol

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

It's funny, usually it's the stranger who comes to this forum upset about something, wanting something, asking for more -- sometimes in an entitled way but sometimes not.  And usually a flood of people rush in and tell them what they want is wrong, and that they're being entitled little sheets.

And here it's a total reverse.   lol

never assume anything will be how you think it should be here or anywhere. that is when you make the biggest mistake of all.

2 hours ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

There is a lot of people out there that would be very outraged if womens nipples were allowed on these forums.

Please state your source and do you have a graph showing how many people actually would be outraged if women's nipples were allowed. Just sayin'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

oh.. little known fact. me continuing this is also keeping it on the front page at the top of the list, meaning more might ever see it. lol...

the court of public opinion is won by views ya know. the fact you all think im against it.. it so hilarious and shows how little you really know about me or what I do what I do and why. but thats ok, keep throwing judgments out. im thick skinned. its been highly amusing to see what sorts of people there are here and how they act toward anyone that wont agree with them or backdown. and then you have one person who's wit and comedy keeps it all fresh.. got to love them for doing that.

So basically what you're saying is that you came here to be disruptive. You don't even necessarily disagree with my stance on this issue. You were just... what? Conducting an experiment? No, you're trolling, and now you've admitted you're trolling. 

When I first started posting in these forums, I took some flack for admitting that I enjoy a good heated debate. I do, truly. Luna calls me intense. I am on some subjects. I'm also a writer and I like to write and I like to use lots and lots of words. I can see how that would make some see me as intense, but it's really more about just being long-winded. I like to make my points, and I like to back them up. I never start an argument with someone just for fun. If I disagree with something someone says, it's because I truly disagree. I'm not doing it just to be an ass about it. 

I posted something in the Forum Feedback section because that's where it belongs. I could have gone straight to Patch with it. I didn't because Governance answers to him and it would have been disrespectful to Kristin and the rest of her team to go straight over their heads to the boss. I also wanted to see what the rest of the forum community thought about this particular issue. I had every intention of going to the inworld Governance meeting last week but I was feeling down in the dumps and didn't feel like logging in. I posted here instead. I never demanded a thing. I asked a question. I didn't demand that LL do what I want. 

Some of us have tried to have an actual discussion. Some of us have even disagreed. Orwar and Ayela, despite being on the opposite side of the fence from me, showed that it's actually possible to disagree about things and not make it ugly. It might have gotten a wee bit heated a couple of times, but it didn't completely go in the trash until you decided to come here and just oppose me (and pretty much everyone else) simply to be a contrarian. Not because you had a valid argument you cared to make - you simply wanted to disrupt things. Hell, Luna and I can't stand each other, but we're also adult enough to concede when the other has a good point. You, though... you came here with intent to derail the topic. 

That's trolling. That's intentionally disrupting the activities on the forum because you've decided someone is getting too big for her britches. Really? Really?! 

This particular section of the forums moves slowly. There was absolutely no danger of this falling off the front page. The next post to fall off this page is from September. 

I didn't go straight to Patch with the nipple issue, but I might with the issue of your trolling the forums. It's becoming your shtick, even in a thread where acquaintances of a frequent poster are concerned about her well being. To what purpose? To tell people they're being pansies for being concerned about someone? That's just sad, truly. 

Anyway, thanks for taking this topic and destroying it. You should be proud of yourself. Did you take me down a couple notches? 

No, you didn't. Sorry. You just made yourself look sad and desperate for attention, and I'm certain you're going to tell me that I'm completely wrong about that, too. The topic of your happiness, or lack thereof, is actually not something I'm intense or passionate about, though, so I'm done here. 

Have a nice summer. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Anyway, thanks for taking this topic and destroying it. You should be proud of yourself. Did you take me down a couple notches? 

No, you didn't. Sorry. You just made yourself look sad and desperate for attention, and I'm certain you're going to tell me that I'm completely wrong about that, too. The topic of your happiness, or lack thereof, is actually not something I'm intense or passionate about, though, so I'm done here. 

Have a nice summer. 

Yes I did by making you post in this manner. and my day is going well. and no i dont need the attention or acceptance of others here on this forum. you seem to think I do for some reason. amusing really. and oh I have been nice in this thread I could have far worse if I wanted too.

And yeah some are you are being pansies and thinking that some people here really care what you think about them. Your opinion of me matters not at all and never did.

Im old enough that I am far past the little childish games of like me or i will cry or agree with me or I will cry. It is just as much my right to come into a thread and disagree with anything in it if I want to as it is yours to complain about me doing so.

your just mad I would not just give up after you or a few others tried to get me too. that if you could bully enough or attack back enough I would run and hide but I didnt.

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold

2 hours ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

I dont have to provide any of that. I dont play the burden of proof game.

YOU bought it up, so yes the burden of proof is for you to provide. Anyway, since we all know this is just your way of destroying a thread, this is as far as I go with you and your antics. Blessed Be. OH! and don't bother responding, as I will NOT answer. I have far to many NICE things to do as opposed to being here debating with an obvious troll. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.