Bellisseria Relay For Life UPDATE!

Nikki Mathieson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, we're heading in to the final stretch of Relay season 2020. It's been an amazing ride.  The Bellisseria community has just been so receptive to this amazing cause and we have all accomplished so much.  
Currently our fundraising totals are:
Bellisseria for RFL – $4,825.66
Bellis Blues & DJs – $310.26
Friends for a Cure – $2,035.44
Team Shadow – $1,506.60
The Second Fiddle – $1,863.77
Bellisseria Community GRAND Total: $10541.73

We are organizing the final event of the season, the 10 Days of Relay - Bellisseria.  This event begins on May 27th and runs right up to Relay Weekend.  10 Days ends on June 5th.  Relay Weekend Opening Ceremonies is on June 6th at 10am.  This year Relay Weekend's track encompasses 45 regions!  Linden labs is a huge supporter of our Relay this year.  Please hug and thank our wonderful Lindens and Moles for all they do for Bellisseria and for Relay For Life.

There will be more details about all the special things as they happen with our 10 Days of Relay but to summarize...  it will be on a total of 4 regions.  There will be live entertainment, DJ battle for Relay, Q&A's with great guests, games and races, fishing, fireworks, GREAT raffles, shopping and MORE.  Linden Labs has sponsored EVERY one of our regions for the Bellisseria 10 Days of Relay!  They have also given us the following AWESOME gifts for us to raffle or auction or sell to continue our fundraising efforts right up until the season ends.  

LOOK at what they've donated to our Bellisseria for RFL.
1 - 6 month paid premium membership
1 - 12 month paid premium membership
2 - Name a Bellisseria region
2 - SL Name Changes
1 - Choose the next SL last name
and our very own custom Mole Charity Gnome

In addition they are sponsoring all of the Bellisseria regions on the track, plus a region for an amazing ride-thru style show, plus TWO homestead regions that will be auctioned and will be completely designed as a vacation or honeymoon week-long experience.  (picture a week in Greece, Aruba, China etc)

We need donations if you can help us come up with any of the following to raffle/sell at the event:

any gacha items you want to donate - RARE or COMMON
any giftcards
one of a kind type items that can be auctioned
breedables

anything transferrable that could be raffled, auctioned or sold from the RFL fundraising tools.

We do have Entertainment Sponsorships still available. These sponsorships include logo'd signs with information distribution at all the key areas on the Bellisseria Relay regions.  Seen from the track, at the main stage, gaming area, etc.  Thousands of people will be on those regions from May 27th thru June 7th, so it is great opportunity to have your business ad seen.  Cost for this sponsorship is: $L 10,000 and there is a limited availability.  Contact Nikki Mathieson for more info.

THANK YOU so much for all the support, friendship, encouragement, praise...  I could go on and on.

You've re-warmed my heart, Bellisseria and if my arms were long enough, I'd wrap you all up in one big, group hug.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Love, Nikki

slendy_003.png

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.