Hi everyone i need some help about ebody-curvy, my legs (except feets) were invisible and idk what should i do :(

xannaix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1147 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Might be 2 options you can check :

- are you wearing alpha ( transparent )  layers ? If so maybe detach it.

- does the body come with a hud ? In that hud you might check on your alpha settings for the body. Perhaps your legs are set to transparent there.

Good luck.

37 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

Might be 2 options you can check :

- are you wearing alpha ( transparent )  layers ? If so maybe detach it.

- does the body come with a hud ? In that hud you might check on your alpha settings for the body. Perhaps your legs are set to transparent there.

Good luck.

thanks for the information but i'm using the free version, i had checked and nothing has change:(

I have of course no insight about what you are wearing all at once. If the demo-body does this , then I presume that might be the ' demo'  part which makes it less useful than the full version.

Maybe start stripping off things one by one until your legs reappear.

The free version works like the regular version except for BIG alpha slots and the ability to change skins.  Most likely you just need to TOGGLE the leg alpha sections on and off. I have noted this issue on many (well basically all the brands I have) bodies. Sometimes what you put on (like pants in this case) will automatically adjust the alphas to become invisible. This could be what happened.  So find your hud and the pane with the big cartoon of the body pieces and click the leg on and off. 

From your picture though I am having trouble seeing that you actually HAVE a mesh body on.   So look to make sure that is happening.     

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

The free version works like the regular version except for BIG alpha slots and the ability to change skins.  Most likely you just need to TOGGLE the leg alpha sections on and off. I have noted this issue on many (well basically all the brands I have) bodies. Sometimes what you put on (like pants in this case) will automatically adjust the alphas to become invisible. This could be what happened.  So find your hud and the pane with the big cartoon of the body pieces and click the leg on and off. 

From your picture though I am having trouble seeing that you actually HAVE a mesh body on.   So look to make sure that is happening.     

tysm darling ☺️

• 9 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1147 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.