Sign in to follow this  
MisterNoNameh

Give me some reasons to spend real money, mature focus. 18+

Hello to all!
I just started this game with a single idea in mind. To meet people who like to fantasize and explore new things. In my 2 days I already met some people like me, good times.
Anyway, the point is, I have some $40 dollars to spend on the game but I dont know what should I buy to increase my experience.

I mean the first thing to buy is a better avatar, with more detail and some fine clothes. I already have the mens genitalia (thanks to a kind girl) so... what else?

What do you recommend me to buy to increase my experienced with my casual encounters? I though I would need to buy sex poses but it seems is not the case.

I'm a newbie so give me all the options that you think, I may not know them.

Aside from that, help me with this: viewer selection.

I wanted a viewer with the better graphics, with a quick search it looks like Blackdragon is the one but holy cow, my GTX 1060 6GB cant handle to load all the characters on the popular areas.
I went back to the default viewer but was wondering if the firestorm viewer has better graphics than the default one, what do you think? or another viewer that you recommend?

Thanks for your time, really!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MisterNoNameh said:

Aside from that, help me with this: viewer selection.

I wanted a viewer with the better graphics, with a quick search it looks like Blackdragon is the one but holy cow, my GTX 1060 6GB cant handle to load all the characters on the popular areas.
I went back to the default viewer but was wondering if the firestorm viewer has better graphics than the default one, what do you think? or another viewer that you recommend?

Thanks for your time, really!

on this part

download all the various viewers and try them out.  We don't have to uninstall the other viewers, we can switch between using them as we like. You will find one that works for you

on the outfits parts

if you are into doing the nekkid cyber then get a DEMO of every mesh male body and/or head you can find. Try them all on and pick the one that most closely resemble what you want your avatar to look like. Once you have decided this then get DEMO clothes that fit the body you have chosen. Wear all the demoes to check them out. Then buy the clothes that fit and that you like

for $40 you will be able to outfit yourself quite well as a gentleman of leisure

Edited by Mollymews
typo
  • Like 1

When it comes to graphics, try Singularity and install PyFX. And in popular, busy areas, try lowering your draw distance values in your graphics settings. It's always good to keep your DD low if you don't plan on travelling, but boost it a little if you're on the road and want to sightsee.

• Like 1