Responding to Those that responded to Part I of: Seeking HIM!

LittleBittieOne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wow … This is so AWESOME that people, … that anyone … would respond to my recent post! 

Despite the unexpected negative tone of some, … I do appreciate your participation!  I do, however, apologize … if what I wrote seemed offensive!  Nevertheless, that was NOT my intend to offend nor to be judgemental; but the two references I made in regards 'judgements' of any kind were totally different in context.  

What was stated at the beginning of the piece was a summation or recounting of the opinion of other people (most outside of SL).  This goes back to about 2008, when I first entered SL; so THAT particular judgement was not my personal point of view (POV).  So I feel I was mistaken in that reference.  What we have to 'grow the [expletive] up to understand, is that there are two sides to every coin, that there are PROS and CONS to every issue; and that, often times, … very few of us will actually see …. 'eye to eye'!  People, despite their age, will have 'their own points of view', and will share or express them, … it's almost an absolute guarantee that ALL of our points of view WILL DIFFER.  That's a given!  Once people state how they feel or where they stand on issues, … I, personally, appreciate knowing how they stand on an issue or two and take no offense in having gained that knowledge.  I will not try to brow beat nor strong arm another individual … or try to force an opinion where it doesn't fit.  It'd be like trying to 'force a square peg into a round hole'!  That's simply not what I do … not my style.

My second reference, was in acknowledgment of the fact that we are all human.  We are all prone to feel 'lonely' at times; especially, when online, in (our virtual) world; but the main and most BENEFICIAL parts of the piece was disregarded.  We live, both actually and virtually, in a very diverse and complex world … we will have to strive for a middle ground.  We will have to come to accept that we won't always hear what is favorable or that which we want people to agree with us on or about; we have to learn to live and let live (each according to his/her own points of view); to 'agree to disagree' sometimes and focus on the positives … when/where possible.  

Thank you for your participation and feedback!  Until next time … 'stay well, stay safe!'

Edited by LittleBittieOne
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, LittleBittieOne said:

What we have to 'grow the [expletive] up to understand, is that there are two sides to every coin,

Dude, you are the only one who didn't get the memo on this back in grade school.

I already wrote on your first installment. This second installment is indeed spam. Spam is frowned upon.

If you want to write a blog, write a blog. This isn't a blog.

Also, you might want to stop smoking the Messiah Weed.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, LittleBittieOne said:

Wow … This is so AWESOME that people, … that anyone … would respond to my recent post! 

Thank you for your participation and feedback!  Until next time … 'stay well, stay safe!'

If you are looking to start a blog, there are several really wonderful platforms that you can use, for free.  Might I suggest Blogger or Wordpress, two platforms that are very popular with bloggers and both free to use?  This is a forum and posting like this does tend to be a bit frowned on, as some may have mentioned, in passing.  

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

FYI, there is no need to start a new topic every time you have a follow up thought to the prior one you started. 

I'll consult with you, Tamalyn, the next time Beth appears to be off page or off duty; but I AM fully capable of doing as I wish on my own!  Thanx! 🙂

6 hours ago, Vega Firelyte said:

If you are looking to start a blog, there are several really wonderful platforms that you can use, for free.  Might I suggest Blogger or Wordpress, two platforms that are very popular with bloggers and both free to use?  This is a forum and posting like this does tend to be a bit frowned on, as some may have mentioned, in passing.  

Hi … No thanx, Vega!  I am totally fine where I am!  Thanx! 🙂  Oh and frowning gives one wrinkles … would not suggest that!  *Stay well, stay safe!*

8 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Dude, you are the only one who didn't get the memo on this back in grade school.

I already wrote on your first installment. This second installment is indeed spam. Spam is frowned upon.

If you want to write a blog, write a blog. This isn't a blog.

Also, you might want to stop smoking the Messiah Weed.

Dudette …. you all are/were truly the mean girls in the school yard!  They never really fazed me … ever!  And you still don't; but as usual, you, … those of you who stepped up to present yourselves that way … you have no 'shame', .. you are full of vanity, and are the most in hospitable bunch ever on the planet … period!  You define what you hold dear, and seek to railroad anyone who rises up and speaks against it … and YOU say that I am judging … well … you truly can't point the finger without 3 pointing back at you!  See … when I say, … I'm done, or I have had enough … I mean it, … you all just go on and on … not listening and beating a dead horse.  I explained myself, …. and I am done!  I am not one to force myself on anyone, friendship wise, … not that dreadfully desperate!  You and those like you deserve each other, miserable lot that you all are!  You represent all that is impatient, unkind, uncaring, unhelpful and uninviting about SL!!  I have my awesome favorite places about second life … but this group, some amongst you, is NOT one!  Thank you for you abundant lack of hospitality and graciousness … I am done, … because it simply really is not worth my time!  *Stay well, be safe!* Adios!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, LittleBittieOne said:

Hi … No thanx, Vega!  I am totally fine where I am!  Thanx! 🙂  Oh and frowning gives one wrinkles … would not suggest that!  *Stay well, stay safe!*

What an odd way of answering.  The only thing I really can glean from your message, is that you mean to troll the forum, or at least it would appear that way.  Despite people giving you actual good and fairly friendly advice, you answer back in a passive-aggressive manner, giving the impression you are already aware of the rules and you are simply ignoring them.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hey there LittleBittieOne!

Since this thread seems to be a continuation of an already existing and active thread, I'm going to go ahead and close this one. If you'd like to carry on this discussion you're more than welcome to do so on that thread 🙂

Thanks!

• Thanks 7
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.