Belleza hand rigging problems..

Stupid Doge

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi everyone!

i was wondering if anyone had any insight as to why i am unable to rig to the belleza hands properly.

i work with many bodies, and i have no problems rigging clothing, shoes, etc to different parts of the body but when it comes to hands, it's always off. this is an example of what happens:

3f5cbdd408028a77665b75d16b39ad7f.png

it's like...it is rigged but rigged under the hands? i've been avoiding gloves and hand accessories for so long because of it lol. thank you for anyone who has any answers!

You don't mention what programmes or add-ons you are using so I am going to assume Blender & Avastar 2.79-6. If using this combo make sure you are setting up the hands DAE using the Dev Kit Manager with the correct parameters. The hands have custom joints that i recall so using the DKM is the quickest and easiest way to make sure those are maintained. Don't forget to enable bind pose and dont include joints in the uploader.

If you don't use blender and avastar then mebbe it'll be helpful for someone else instead.

• 3 weeks later...

They have a bento hands kit included and you should include joint positions on export (just try it but most of the time it will work without this checked). One more thing is, I found that if you're exporting in beta grid, it may show that the rings are not fitted well (especially for Signature bodies) but they fit well in normal grid. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.