You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

No reason not to start that thread, if that is something you are interested in. Find the correct sub-forum and go for it. People are usually pretty welcoming in this place, unless provoked otherwise.

Thanks.  I'm just thinking of the time right now too with rl situations and family...time is all skewed from the virus and I've been living in emergency mode.  I am hoping to meet with family soon (within a few days) and need to make some plans today.  

Edited by JanuarySwan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

Of course we are! EVERYTHING is about you, darling... that's why we had to go searching for you when you disappeared! The forums are nothing... nothing... without you! 🤭

Fair enough - carry on! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:
35 minutes ago, JanuarySwan said:

I am me, an artist who was interested in the thread in regards to time and how a relationship and art can be extremely difficult to manage in regards to time and not enough time when a relationship wants my attention and then my art is put aside for the sake of the relationship.  So, the thread sparked some thought to me in regards to balancing the two:  art and a relationship.

Well for what it's worth, I think the solution is, if you want to be in a relationship, to have one with a person who values creative time too!

I have to add though...it's oh so tempting when your partner is sitting on the sofa with popcorn and a movie.   Creating is hard work, and when you're tired it's way too easy to hit the sofa.   So some prefer to have an empty sofa, remove the temptation.

5 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Checks the page count.

Yikes, I hope you guys aren't fighting over me? Can't be bothered to read all that - got no popcorn! 

I ain't got no time to fight over you, I'm still waiting for the hugs and cuddles.

knows all the things adoring.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Seicher Rae said:

I ain't got no time to fight over you, I'm still waiting for the hugs and cuddles.

But I never catch you online! Huffs.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

What we have a history of, Beth, is arguing a lot when you first came to the forum.

And the world is shocked, shocked, I tell you! The reasons why are so unknowable! When there is so much reason and goodness on display, how could anyone ever argue with Luna, The White Knight of the Oppressed and Cognitively Challenged?

• Like 2

I really don't think there is anything left to be said here that hasn't already been hashed, regurgitated, and rehashed. To continue arguing with a solid brick wall is futile. I know better than to argue with brick walls, yet I let this particular brick wall pull me in again. That's on me. 

I'm crazy, but at least I'll own my DSM-5 diagnoses. 

See you all back on the other forums and the other threads! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:
15 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

What we have a history of, Beth, is arguing a lot when you first came to the forum.

And the world is shocked, shocked, I tell you! The reasons why are so unknowable! When there is so much reason and goodness on display, how could anyone ever argue with Luna, The White Knight of the Oppressed and Cognitively Challenged?

I saw you guys go after Faire, and TDD, and Marigold....and now you've attempted to trash LittleBittieOne.

How could anybody be friends with you and your little hive and not realize they'd so easily be next if they speak their mind...

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

It's so obvious that The Doctor wants to keep the drama going. Beth said she's moving along, and we just can't have that, now can we?

P.S. I saw the Keira (however it's spelled) outing as well. It was so obviously unintentional. It's so sad when a sock has to be retired. 😥

P.P.S. IBTL.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Yes, when oh when will it be? Soooooooon would have been 15 pages ago. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease moderators, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease shut it down. Take it down! Lock it up!

IBTL.gif.b4b93b458005def17e90865769c009f9.gif

Tabonga would make a good moderator:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, JanuarySwan said:
1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

If you aren't Luna's alt, I sincerely apologize.

Sure, that's fine.  

Sorry, had to go offline to rl for a bit there.  But sure, no problem.  

But you are my alt, January...why won't you just admit it?

18 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

Tabonga would make a good moderator:

THAT is the best 2:43 minutes I've spent wasting in a very, very long time. I need to see the whole movie now. There is just too much just wtf-ery badness in this that it is The Best Thing Ever. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart (which, contrary to some, I do have...black, black as coal).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

THAT is the best 2:43 minutes I've spent wasting in a very, very long time. I need to see the whole movie now. There is just too much just wtf-ery badness in this that it is The Best Thing Ever. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart (which, contrary to some, I do have...black, black as coal).

I'm not here! But...

b5e3bc06-3472-4ad2-9da7-8c3631f69bd1_text.gif.5e4b255cd4134a6ac3d81efd7d3e6e9c.gif

Yes, that is T-Swizzle...

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.